British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

16.05. Aces v Stars - league

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not for me. I had it 52-38 before the injuries. Jye's home scores are 7,  2,  and 4. I can see RR getting 4 ish .MPT could get between 6 and 10, probably 7-8 from 4, making  the Aces a bit weaker. I still see the Aces getting the win by around 10 points. For the Stars to have a chance we need Lawson and Kerr to be on it. Richard has looked slow to me this year so far.

If you think it will be a Stars win, there could be decent odds on for you  365 later  :)

Lynn +14 i see 

Just now, racers and royals said:

Lynn +14 i see 

Yep TTT should be all over that ;)

• Like 1

Spotted with rain 15 miles South West but very brief, not enough to wet the ground. 1 ride for Wright, 3 for Brennan will yield more points than I'd expect Etheridge to score. MPT is best guest available, lacks the star factor Zagar brings but can't see it affecting the overall score 53-37.

Edited by Col

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not for me. I had it 52-38 before the injuries. Jye's home scores are 7,  2,  and 4. I can see RR getting 4 ish .MPT could get between 6 and 10, probably 7-8 from 4, making  the Aces a bit weaker. I still see the Aces getting the win by around 10 points. For the Stars to have a chance we need Lawson and Kerr to be on it. Richard has looked slow to me this year so far.

If you think it will be a Stars win, there could be decent odds on for you  365 later  :)

Just backed KL +14 with them

Obviously been more rain here, it was torrential as I passed the airport but dry now. Roadworks by the old greyhound stadium.

Currently at track. 

track looks fine. Could take even more rain. 

the showers have been isolated, some hit the track and some diddnt. It’s been 20+ degrees in between and sunny so it’s dried the track up brilliantly. 

the meeting will be on 

Richie is having a stinker. :o

• Haha 1

Why no Worrall in heat 14?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Why no Worrall in heat 14?

My thoughts exactly.No disrespect to Thomas,but after Worrall gating in his previous heat and his experience get him in a heat that could have got something for us.

10 minutes ago, tellboy said:

My thoughts exactly.No disrespect to Thomas,but after Worrall gating in his previous heat and his experience get him in a heat that could have got something for us.

There must have been a reason, Alex Brady has proved to be a good TM so far and not afraid to make tough calls so I can't imagine it was an oversight.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

There must have been a reason, Alex Brady has proved to be a good TM so far and not afraid to make tough calls so I can't imagine it was an oversight.

Still a good point on the road,would have taken that before the meeting.As it happened even if Worrall did come in ht14 we would have still only have taken a point.

We had 7 heat wins,every rider getting at least a win or paid win,apart from Thomas but he can claim the scalp of beating Kurtz into 3rd place.So all in all not a bad performance i suppose against the red hot favourites for the league:rolleyes:.Plus i had a fiver on Lynn+14:D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TTT said:

Stars to win this now with Richie Worrall scoring a bucket load.

Wrong again.

22 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Still a good point on the road,would have taken that before the meeting.As it happened even if Worrall did come in ht14 we would have still only have taken a point.

We had 7 heat wins,every rider getting at least a win or paid win,apart from Thomas but he can claim the scalp of beating Kurtz into 3rd place.So all in all not a bad performance i suppose against the red hot favourites for the league:rolleyes:.Plus i had a fiver on Lynn+14:D

Helped with no Zagar or Etheridge 9 points for them two, Palm Toft was disappointing. 

1 minute ago, Rob B said:

Wrong again.

And

Track very strange today, looked like allot of loose material on it, riders barely moved off the white line.  Came good by the end and lots of tractoring.  Except for Brennan passing Thomas in heat 4, while races seemed fast they were also quite spread out.

3 good race at the end,  Fricke passing TS Iversen, Pickering passing Fricke in heat 13 and the best of all Wright passing Pickering in heat 15.  Stars unlucky not get a point, inside gates big advantage tonight.  MPT was poor, in his own words he needed to "grow some balls", I'm sure Zagar would have excelled on that track.  Suspect the absence of the Slovenian affected Kurtz who looked nothing like the rider that scored a 15 point maximum on BHM, says when Zagar riding it feels like a weight of pressure is lifted.

Was surprised Worrall wasn't used in het 14 but Thomas had been decent in his previous rides.