Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
steve roberts

Vardy vs. Rooney

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, tyretrax said:

I don't know about Vardy being a WAG but she seems to be a bit of a bag.

You forgot the word "slag" in front of bag.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Peter Andre ( Mr Chipolata ) hasn’t come out of it very well......:)

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, chunky said:

I C

No good quoting coded letters/words to someone who took ten years to understand the LOL means "Laugh out Loud!"

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

No good quoting coded letters/words to someone who took ten years to understand the LOL means "Laugh out Loud!"

Say the sequences of letters and numbers out loud...

Share this post


Link to post

 

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, chunky said:

Say the sequences of letters and numbers out loud...

I would have been no good attempting to crack the enigma code!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

...Paul Merton was of the same opinion on tonight's episode of "Have I Got News For You!"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I've not taken much notice of it but was reading a bit about it the other day.

It's all a bit daft isn't it? Mrs. Rooney saying stories being leaked from her 'private' Instagram account??

I'm probably out of touch but  surely 'private' & Instagram  are a bit of a contradiction in terms aren't they?

Why in god's name would you put anything that you want to keep private on any form of social media in the first place?  

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, AFCB Wildcat said:

I've not taken much notice of it but was reading a bit about it the other day.

It's all a bit daft isn't it? Mrs. Rooney saying stories being leaked from her 'private' Instagram account??

I'm probably out of touch but  surely 'private' & Instagram  are a bit of a contradiction in terms aren't they?

Why in god's name would you put anything that you want to keep private on any form of social media in the first place?  

 

She didn't put the stories on her public Instagram account. She put them on a special private Instagram account she had set up that only Ms Vardy could see to catch her out - hence the Wagatha Christie nickname.

Not that I've been following it of course......

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, norbold said:

She didn't put the stories on her public Instagram account. She put them on a special private Instagram account she had set up that only Ms Vardy could see to catch her out - hence the Wagatha Christie nickname.

Not that I've been following it of course......

Bloody women are devious....

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/14/2022 at 4:48 PM, E I Addio said:

Peter Andre ( Mr Chipolata ) hasn’t come out of it very well......:)

The only people to come out of this case well are the lawyers, they always win :cheers:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, norbold said:

She didn't put the stories on her public Instagram account. She put them on a special private Instagram account she had set up that only Ms Vardy could see to catch her out - hence the Wagatha Christie nickname.

Not that I've been following it of course......

Yes I get that bit but the reason for the Wagatha Christie sting was in her words  "after years of having personal Instagram posts leaked to the press"

My point was don't put personal stuff on social media then even if it's not a public account.

I would think that Wayne has done enough to publicly humiliate her with his various indiscretions over the years anyway without her having to worry about a bit of WAG tittle tattle ending up in the press! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/14/2022 at 4:48 PM, E I Addio said:

Peter Andre ( Mr Chipolata ) hasn’t come out of it very well......:)

And today's celebrity ***k joke:

 

Q: Why was the Elon Musk settlement £250,000?

 

A: £100,000 per inch

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy