British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
steve roberts

Vardy vs. Rooney

5 hours ago, tyretrax said:

I don't know about Vardy being a WAG but she seems to be a bit of a bag.

You forgot the word "slag" in front of bag.

• Like 1

Peter Andre ( Mr Chipolata ) hasn’t come out of it very well......:)

2 hours ago, chunky said:

I C

No good quoting coded letters/words to someone who took ten years to understand the LOL means "Laugh out Loud!"

7 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

No good quoting coded letters/words to someone who took ten years to understand the LOL means "Laugh out Loud!"

Say the sequences of letters and numbers out loud...

24 minutes ago, chunky said:

Say the sequences of letters and numbers out loud...

I would have been no good attempting to crack the enigma code!

• Haha 1

...Paul Merton was of the same opinion on tonight's episode of "Have I Got News For You!"

• Like 1

I've not taken much notice of it but was reading a bit about it the other day.

It's all a bit daft isn't it? Mrs. Rooney saying stories being leaked from her 'private' Instagram account??

I'm probably out of touch but  surely 'private' & Instagram  are a bit of a contradiction in terms aren't they?

Why in god's name would you put anything that you want to keep private on any form of social media in the first place?  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AFCB Wildcat said:

I've not taken much notice of it but was reading a bit about it the other day.

It's all a bit daft isn't it? Mrs. Rooney saying stories being leaked from her 'private' Instagram account??

I'm probably out of touch but  surely 'private' & Instagram  are a bit of a contradiction in terms aren't they?

Why in god's name would you put anything that you want to keep private on any form of social media in the first place?  

She didn't put the stories on her public Instagram account. She put them on a special private Instagram account she had set up that only Ms Vardy could see to catch her out - hence the Wagatha Christie nickname.

Not that I've been following it of course......

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, norbold said:

She didn't put the stories on her public Instagram account. She put them on a special private Instagram account she had set up that only Ms Vardy could see to catch her out - hence the Wagatha Christie nickname.

Bloody women are devious....

On 5/14/2022 at 4:48 PM, E I Addio said:

The only people to come out of this case well are the lawyers, they always win :cheers:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, norbold said:

Yes I get that bit but the reason for the Wagatha Christie sting was in her words  "after years of having personal Instagram posts leaked to the press"

My point was don't put personal stuff on social media then even if it's not a public account.

I would think that Wayne has done enough to publicly humiliate her with his various indiscretions over the years anyway without her having to worry about a bit of WAG tittle tattle ending up in the press! 

• Like 1

On 5/14/2022 at 4:48 PM, E I Addio said:

And today's celebrity ***k joke:

Q: Why was the Elon Musk settlement £250,000?

A: £100,000 per inch

• Like 1