British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Glasgow v Poole 20/5/22

8 hours ago, tyretrax said:

What? did they stream it into the stadium bars?

Ha no! 

Edited by lisa-colette

7 hours ago, Marshall07 said:

They own the broadcasting rights to ALL British speedway.

Vote: Turnip TV  :D  :t:

We are sprouting up everywhere! :lol:

Edited by Turnip

If the weather doesn't win this one then 52-38 to Glasgow. Just too strong all the way through the team unfortunately. 

11 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

If the weather doesn't win this one then 52-38 to Glasgow. Just too strong all the way through the team unfortunately. 

Noooo, Pirates too strong for wee Jimmy Tigers :t:

Is Bomber guesting again? :rofl:

Anyways, lookin like a wet afternoon & evening up there on Friday, not my fault this time folks! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Taken from International Section. Both sides missing riders. Brennan and Kemp on international duty in Czecho.

1 minute ago, Dickie Head said:

Taken from International Section. Both sides missing riders. Brennan and Kemp on international duty in Czecho.

If correct, only one of those will significantly impact the meeting, making it a very tough one for Glasgow. Guests will be hard to find with so many other meetings on Friday.

23 minutes ago, Dickie Head said:

Dillon Ruml guests for Drew Kemp while the Tigers are still considering their guest options for Brennan - otherwise r/r.

Sedgmen is a possible guest for the Tigers……..or I am wrong in thinking he left them under a bit of a cloud?

45 minutes ago, MD said:

If correct, only one of those will significantly impact the meeting, making it a very tough one for Glasgow. Guests will be hard to find with so many other meetings on Friday.

See mr godfrey solution 2018:rofl:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

See mr godfrey solution 2018:rofl:

Geoff be careful you may upset people again !!:t:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dickie Head said:

Sedgmen is a possible guest for the Tigers……..or I am wrong in thinking he left them under a bit of a cloud?

Given Glasgow have sponsored his visa for Birmingham I don't think there's an issue. Sedgy actually was in the pits most of season even after was dropped

Forecast for fair bit of the wet stuff between about 12 and 6. Just depends how much and if enough time to dry out before tapes up. Given journey time of opposition and Tom missing have a feeling early call off maybe on the cards

57 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Forecast for fair bit of the wet stuff between about 12 and 6. Just depends how much and if enough time to dry out before tapes up. Given journey time of opposition and Tom missing have a feeling early call off maybe on the cards

Aye that's the smart money bet, it's going to be an early call off. 

Annoying, as its a lovely day today grrr. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dickie Head said:

Sedgman confirmed as a guest at 2.

Hopefully Pirates won't lose their number 1 for the whole meeting like last year!!!!

23 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Sedgman confirmed as a guest at 2.

Hopefully Pirates won't lose their number 1 for the whole meeting like last year!!!!

I'd say keep as much space between themselves and Craig Cook as possible! :unsure:

However last season the first meeting between Poole and Glasgow was on my birthday, and I have a bit of a jinx with it, Poole never win on it, even at home!! 

• Confused 1