British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Berwick Bandits 18/5/22

Is there new clothing in the track shop at Poole?

Seen sum folk wearing a new style jacket, the online shop is still 'under maintenance' for new products.

:party:

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

I think ray's just fishing for a reaction. Maybe you can ask him to go to Mr Ford and say he wants a Newcastle level team for next season. Then be plenty close home meetings to attend. Sure that make him very happy...

If he's going to ask Ford for anything it will be to go back to the Prem! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

For once we agree! Was far better racing in our comfortable win over Berwick than in closer meetings with Edinburgh and Plymouth.

Thomson definitely a talent but a bit up and down just now

Also thinking about last time he was at Poole he struggled in KOC Final. Checks programme....

He got zero. So can only improve on that really! I think he got like a 6/7 ish score in the league fixture last season so prob be more that score again I'd imagine. 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

If he's going to ask Ford for anything it will be to go back to the Prem! 

Correct but that not going to happen 

Edited by ray c

your right ray no chance of a return to the top league,you also have a point about continual easy home wins(not saying we want newcastles team!! wouldnt wish that on any speedway fan lol) As we know a lot of fans pick and chose meetings,probably more than ever now, and i think there are now more and more meetings at poole that the occasional fan will skip.luckily the holidaymakers have no idea whose riding 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, poole keith said:

your right ray no chance of a return to the top league,you also have a point about continual easy home wins(not saying we want newcastles team!! wouldnt wish that on any speedway fan lol) As we know a lot of fans pick and chose meetings,probably more than ever now, and i think there are now more and more meetings at poole that the occasional fan will skip.luckily the holidaymakers have no idea whose riding 

Gonna be heaving when Glasgow are down then!! Though could do with a rain off on that one though! :D

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Gonna be heaving when Glasgow are down then!! Though could do with a rain off on that one though! :D

Specially prepared track for when the wee Tigers visit, make it 'choppy' :rofl:

11 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Why

1 hour ago, ray c said:

Why

Busy from 6-8.30pm, even if I watch on the stream I'll have to rewind it! 

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Busy from 6-8.30pm, even if I watch on the stream I'll have to rewind it! 

I see :t:

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I don't think it will 60+. We didn't even get to 60 against Newcastle! Maybe between 50 and 55 at most. But @Skidder1 are those just the guests at Plymouth or are they for both meetings? 

They are both listed on both Plymouth and Poole previews.  Thats why I put 'subject to what may happen on Tuesday.?

6 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

They are both listed on both Plymouth and Poole previews.  Thats why I put 'subject to what may happen on Tuesday.?

Wasn't sure if you meant the injured riders might be returning on Weds? 

4 hours ago, Turnip said:

Is there new clothing in the track shop at Poole?

Seen sum folk wearing a new style jacket, the online shop is still 'under maintenance' for new products.

:party:

Hi Turnip

Yes! The new team jackets should be available in the track shop.

you will see the style in 2022 pictures showing riders on the track walk or before the meeting. They look very smart and are reasonably subtle in two tone blue with the Pirates logo on the breast

I believe there are new polo and T-shirts too.

have a great visit. Good to have you in town.

11 minutes ago, MMX Events said:

Hi Turnip

Yes! The new team jackets should be available in the track shop.

you will see the style in 2022 pictures showing riders on the track walk or before the meeting. They look very smart and are reasonably subtle in two tone blue with the Pirates logo on the breast

I believe there are new polo and T-shirts too.

have a great visit. Good to have you in town.

Thanks MMX for the info.

Need to update sum of me gear. 

First visit of the season on Wednesday so looking forward to it :t:, been to away meetings at Leicester, Oxford & Plymouth.

Edited by Turnip

Hearing its R/R for Leon Flint, Kye Thomsen guests for Jye Etheridge and Dan Thompson guests for Ty Proctor.

• Haha 1