British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Berwick Bandits 18/5/22

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Also thinking about last time he was at Poole he struggled in KOC Final. Checks programme....

He got zero. So can only improve on that really! I think he got like a 6/7 ish score in the league fixture last season so prob be more that score again I'd imagine. 

Zero cracking guest then.lol

Danny King as ice pack on his left wrist at Ipswich.

Hope it's nothing major after his offy :(

If the BSPA av a party they will only be able to invite one guest.......Mr Harris! :rolleyes:

Edited by Turnip

2 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Zero cracking guest then.lol

I'm assuming my 10yo filled it out correctly though! ;) But different year, different form. I'd expect 6/7. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Turnip said:

Danny King as ice pack on his left wrist at Ipswich.

Hope it's nothing major after his offy :(

If the BSPA av a party they will only be able to invite one guest.......Mr Harris! :rolleyes:

Didn't notice that. Hope he's okay. Might explain why he wasn't in H15 instead of Batch as surprised he was in H15 after the 'how to not team ride in H13!'

22 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Didn't notice that. Hope he's okay. Might explain why he wasn't in H15 instead of Batch as surprised he was in H15 after the 'how to not team ride in H13!'

Yep there was a very quick glimpse of Danny in the pits towards the end of the meeting standing up chatting to someone. I'd imagine he may av sprained it at worst, it's not his throttle wrist anyways so shud be good to go on Wednesday :t:

Edited by Turnip
  • Thanks 1

A wrist injury on that Poole track is asking for trouble!!! King will do well to hold on 

10 hours ago, Turnip said:

Yep there was a very quick glimpse of Danny in the pits towards the end of the meeting standing up chatting to someone. I'd imagine he may av sprained it at worst, it's not his throttle wrist anyways so shud be good to go on Wednesday :t:

Rode like it was broken

as he is our no 1 we will be able to have a good guest for him if he cant ride happy days :drink::t:

20 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Rode like it was broken

23 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Rode like it was broken

Bit like ur record...... broken! :rolleyes:

U must live in an igloo where the only creature u av to communicate with is a Tibetan Pingu that farts a lot! 

:lol: 

Edited by Turnip
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ray c said:

as he is our no 1 we will be able to have a good guest for him if he cant ride happy days :drink::t:

Yep, Bomber guesting for us & riding for Berwick! :rofl:

14 minutes ago, Turnip said:

Bit like ur record...... broken! :rolleyes:

U must live in an igloo where the only creature u av to communicate with is a Tibetan Pingu that farts a lot! 

:lol: 

No, i live with my mum & travel around the country on my own pretending to be a top comedian that is about as funny as a cancerous boil.

26 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

No, i live with my mum & travel around the country on my own pretending to be a top comedian that is about as funny as a cancerous boil.

Factually incorrect every part of that sarcastic statement :lol:

Edited by Turnip

6 hours ago, phillipsr said:

A wrist injury on that Poole track is asking for trouble!!! King will do well to hold on 

The complete opposite, the best track he could ride on if he's got a problem, as smooth as a baby's bum :party:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

The complete opposite, the best track he could ride on if he's got a problem, as smooth as a baby's bum :party:

SCB been down to sort it out again 

10 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Phil, isn’t it about time you realised tracks can be sorted out? You know, because you read the Poole threads, that Terry (Trackerman on here) has sorted the track out as it’s like a billiard table now with lots of new shale on the track.

No need to continue to make yourself look silly by still claiming there’s an issue with the track, because that’s clearly not the case. In fact Steve Worrall last week said it rode the best it ever has in his opinion. So perhaps you could stop being negative, go into the track shop, buy a Poole jacket, stand on the first bend, and shout out , “I am not worthy, I am not worthy!”, whist whipping yourself with a branch off the birch tree up the road.  Then perhaps we will forgive your lunatic posts. 

All the best, Steve

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Haha 2