Bald Bloke

Ippo v Tigers 16/05/22

6 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Riss is 2 not Barker ffs

Very amateurish, and the track is super slick, what a surprise 

Edited by bigcatdiary

It's certainly a big crowd... and by big i mean fat :unsure:

• Haha 2

Harris(guest) sam in the pits,worrell with kelvin,does british speedway on tv get any better;)

• Haha 2

Without wishing to sound insensitive but they need to address the comms situation pretty quickly as no-one so far has hit the mark alongside Kelvin....guess it proves how much Nige is missed , wonder if having Dave Rowe commentating with Tatum reverting back to co commentator would be the way forward? Thoughts?

• Like 2

I think Sam's Telestrator has been put on ebay :angry:

23 minutes ago, iainb said:

It's certainly a big crowd... and by big i mean fat :unsure:

Well observed :D

4 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

Without wishing to sound insensitive but they need to address the comms situation pretty quickly as no-one so far has hit the mark alongside Kelvin....guess it proves how much Nige is missed , wonder if having Dave Rowe commentating with Tatum reverting back to co commentator would be the way forward? Thoughts?

Josh Pickering and Jason Crump were both stellar, but unfortunately Worral must either be very nervous or just not up to the task.

Sam in the pits falling all over his words and Abbie hosting don't do much to bring the excitement up either.

I feel Dave Rowe wouldn't work well with Kelv, he talks way too fast and he's better suited in the role he is in.

Kelvin is literally carrying this show! His back must be killing him :rofl:

34 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Very amateurish, and the track is super slick, what a surprise 

And yours was super grippy round inside,, both boring

2 minutes ago, Dave_minall said:

Josh Pickering and Jason Crump were both stellar, but unfortunately Worral must either be very nervous or just not up to the task.

Sam in the pits falling all over his words and Abbie hosting don't do much to bring the excitement up either.

I feel Dave Rowe wouldn't work well with Kelv, he talks way too fast and he's better suited in the role he is in.

Kelvin is literally carrying this show! His back must be killing him :rofl:

It’s not an easy job to do and I wouldn’t like to do it but there is a definite lack of excitement in the presentation.  It’s all very well being a competent speedway rider but that doesn’t necessarily mean that you can do a presenting/commentary role. 

Tatum and Louis were better in both SGPs.  Bring back Brando (for Ermolenko)!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, iainb said:

I think Sam's Telestrator has been put on ebay :angry:

He's back. Now we know that the clutch cooler cools the clutch down. Love Sam.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

When the late Nigel Pearson was alongside Tatum the pair were totally unprofessional & childish. They were great separately.

Edited by Turnip

Are there any supporters on the home straight at Ipswich tonight?

I'm avin twuble spotting them any where else!

Hang on, just seen a pigeon.....hope it paid to get in!

Edited by Turnip