British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Ippo v Tigers 16/05/22

It's tomorrow and can't see a thread for this one. Is there anyone interested in this meeting? :blink:

The Witches coming off a good win over BV and currently sitting 2nd in the league. Seems strange  

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Haha 1

Gonna be a close one I think. 4 points either way. I take it JD and Jack Holder are okay after their falls in the GP? 

How's the weather looking for tomorrow? 

What's the world coming to,,, a stars fan starting a witches thread :rofl:

Shall be watching on TV in a fellow supporters man cave,,along with a few other witches fans.  Its gonna look like one dog and his man. 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Shall be watching on TV in a fellow supporters man cave. 

2nd in the league, with 2 good wins and no Ippo fan can be arsed :P, Have you all given up on them already;)

I am a speedway fan who is sitting here bored. Just twiddling my fingers.. What's it like to live with six fingers? Not much to do here in compost corner at 6.30 on a Sunday:)

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Gonna be a close one I think. 4 points either way. I take it JD and Jack Holder are okay after their falls in the GP? 

How's the weather looking for tomorrow? 

Maybe Holder's dodgy toe may come onto play. 

6 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Maybe Holder's dodgy toe may come onto play. 

Hope he can remember which foot it is this time.

24 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Shall be watching on TV in a fellow supporters man cave,,along with a few other witches fans.  Its gonna look like one dog and his man. 

Ill see you there, dont forget ya darts.... :drink:

btw no dogs allowed B) 

• Like 1

I was gonna start the thread this morning but couldn’t be arsed. Got a season ticket but it’s in front of the telly for me as well with a curry. 

Close I reckon, maybe our reserves might just swing it our way. Looking forward to reading all the comments this time tomorrow on how crap our track is and what a shocking meeting it is :D

Is Batchelor an injury doubt having missed  some meetings for Oxford , 

Edited by scoobydoo

10 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I was gonna start the thread this morning but couldn’t be arsed. Got a season ticket but it’s in front of the telly for me as well with a curry. 

Close I reckon, maybe our reserves might just swing it our way. Looking forward to reading all the comments this time tomorrow on how crap our track is and what a shocking meeting it is :D

That's a given,,, but more than likely the racing won't be brilliant.  Having said that,, it hasn't been very good on the other 2 TV meetings so far. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

May be more in the cave than in the stands :D

8 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

2nd in the league, with 2 good wins and no Ippo fan can be arsed :P, Have you all given up on them already;)

I am a speedway fan who is sitting here bored. Just twiddling my fingers. Not much to do here in compost corner at 6.30 on a Sunday:)

Not sure that I've heard a Stars fan talk about "Compost Corner" before :D  Takes me right back to the days of the Ipswich fanzine Witch Reminds Me ... 

Ipswich should own this. Holder has a bruised toe ;), Ellis was in Poland scoring 2 for Team GB - all set up for the Witches to win by 8 or more.

I will be asleep while that match is on (sounds like many other Witches fans already are asleep!), and will catch up with the TV coverage on Tuesday morning.

Edited by Roger Jacobs

on paper looks a good meeting .comments on here says on track rubbish shame 

14 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Bomber is riding at 1 for Sheffield. Holder injured his left leg in GP at the weekend

You sure it's his left? :blink:

• Haha 2