British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Ippo v Tigers 16/05/22

Weirdly Danyon has a style where he is sitting further back on his seat,,, meaning he will lift alot exiting bends,,, and probably crashing more often because of it.  

Last time Rowe raced for Ipswich and in practice after,, he definitely had his right elbow lower. Maybe it's something he is trying to change. 

23 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

I think what is fair is that whoever is performing in the race jacket should keep it as such

Based on Danyons last meeting then I would keep him in the side 

The only time I would change it back would be if he loses form, or perhaps they are at a track where traditionally Anders goes better

I think Anders is the better long term prospect though 

I have followed Anders since his mini track days and  have always liked him but not being at Swindon has halted his progress in my opinion also that knee injury came at the wrong time.I feel at this present time  Danyon is more aggressive, and more of a racer and i think he is capable of beating alot of the second  strings in the Premiership.

12 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Weirdly Danyon has a style where he is sitting further back on his seat,,, meaning he will lift alot exiting bends,,, and probably crashing more often because of it.  

Last time Rowe raced for Ipswich and in practice after,, he definitely had his right elbow lower. Maybe it's something he is trying to change. 

Spot on about Hume. Watching on Eurosport, it was obvious he was riding the fourth bend too hard, and when he was off gate 4 I said he would override and fall off.

I’d have anders back in but have Danyon in attendance at no.8 at as many meetings as he’s available for, anyone in the side struggling he can come in can’t he, if he keeps on performing like Monday it’ll give the management a decision to make

41 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

I’d have anders back in but have Danyon in attendance at no.8 at as many meetings as he’s available for, anyone in the side struggling he can come in can’t he, if he keeps on performing like Monday it’ll give the management a decision to make

The declared No 8 can be used as a traditional No 8 if RR is being operated, or be used in place of the other rising star on a match by match basis. He cannot be used on an ad-hoc basis during the meeting as a third reserve.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

The declared No 8 can be used as a traditional No 8 if RR is being operated, or be used in place of the other rising star on a match by match basis. He cannot be used on an ad-hoc basis during the meeting as a third reserve.

Fair enough, I thought a number 8 could take up to 7 rides like a reserve so as all riders have their minimum 3 rides, either way can still have both Danyon and anders in attendance at meetings, I guess the issue comes in costs to Danyon travelling to meetings to not ride