British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Ippo v Tigers 16/05/22

Doyle did the witches no favours with his non existent team riding , Harris team rode with Ellis and hes not even a Sheffield rider

• Like 3

Sudden Sam is the worst of time ... talks a lot without making any point .

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ajr said:

Where are all the supporters,  been very low attendance at all televised meetings 

I know where 7 of them were..... :cheers:

• Like 1

The promoters need to make televised matches cheaper, particularly now, maybe they ought to survey their crowd on a non TV night to see what would persuade fans to turn out!!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

I know where 7 of them were..... :cheers:

And what an enjoyable evening it was,,, thanks 

• Like 1

I would just like to thank Ipswich for gazumping us for Batchelors services, phew close one that :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

I would just like to thank Ipswich for gazumping us for Batchelors services, phew close one that :)

Scored 10 to help us beat you last week. Batch was signed as a 5 pointer, he’s far from a problem. 

• Haha 2

Get rid of Sam. 

Don't pan to  the 500  crowd and say it's a good crowd. Don't show them. FFS

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

A more interesting & enjoyable meeting than I'd expect from Foxhall.  Sheffield put the point the Aces nicked from their visit into perspective.  Foxhall was always going to be the one track Musielak would struggle on this year.  King seems to be trying to hard, Batchelor looks spent, why was he in heat 15?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trees said:

The promoters need to make televised matches cheaper, particularly now, maybe they ought to survey their crowd on a non TV night to see what would persuade fans to turn out!!

They also need to make them less tedious. Waiting while adverts and interviews play out at home is so so boring in the stadium.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Col said:

Batchelor looks spent, why was he in heat 15?

Exactly. I said as soon as it was announced, "So Ipswich don't want to win then."

Just now, norbold said:

Exactly. I said as soon as it was announced, "So Ipswich don't want to win then."

Well watching it on catch-up and skimming all but the races I wasn't sure which riders were who Riss & Barker and the camera operators don't help, but Witches needed a 5-1 - King hadn't had a good night but was only option to partner Doyle.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Trees said:

Of course they should do...

As they should have done for a long, long time.. 

Two hours of free advertising for the sport so maybe they should at least try and make it look popular..?

Restaurants put you in the window tables early in the evening for a reason and that is to make their establishment look "popular"....

As they know that people are "sheep like" and easily led and influenced...

Speedway showcases itself with rows and rows and rows of empty seats..

A bit of a waste of a two hours advert I would suggest...

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1