British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

Stars v Aces 19/05/22

29 minutes ago, TTT said:

Belle Vue to win.

MPT is effectively a No.1 around the AFA so he's an improvement on Zagar around the place. Belle Vue also benefit by running R/R for Etheridge tonight as well.

Despite BV's missing riders i think  they will  just about cover ok, and it will be a tight one. Lynn will need Josh and Richard on it tonight, and Richie will need to do better than the 3 points he picked up at the NSS on Monday if the Stars are  going to take 3 points from this one.

13 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Despite BV's missing riders i think  they will  just about cover ok, and it will be a tight one. Lynn will need Josh and Richard on it tonight, and Richie will need to do better than the 3 points he picked up at the NSS on Monday if the Stars are  going to take 3 points from this one.

I really thought you would've won on Monday with Richie scoring a bucket load considering he put up paid 11 riding as a Heat Leader when guesting for Sheffield around the NSS earlier this season.

I'll be on Josh in the rider points market tonight so hopefully he can continue his hot form around the AFA. Performances needed from Jorgy and Kerr tonight.

2 hours ago, Col said:

Would Harris have been a better choice.  Or King?  Wolves are at Owlerton, so Panthers or Witches riders are the only ones available.

Would imagine that MPT was offered both meetings by Lemon, once he knew that Matej would be out.

Only Kings Lynn could, after having a sun delay, then decide to have interval at 9.15pm.

• Like 1

Very rare off night for Tom Brennan has effectively killed off Belle Vue's chances tonight. 

Great result but Kerr and Worrall need to be much, much better than that.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Kerr was my one worry with this team. Not started the season well, lets hope he gets up to speed soon.

Kerr  has averaged under 4. I think Jack has probably averaged more so far,  Worrall at reserve should be the best in the league. A win but could of been much easier

Edited by Bald Bloke

Pickering's ride in heat 13 was out of the top draw absolutely incredible passing.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I worry Lewi is done. Don't know what's wrong with Worrall.

3 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Pickering's ride in heat 13 was out of the top draw absolutely incredible passing.

Hope they can sign him up for next season. What a racer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The results tonight have shown that the 2 so called prediction favouites for the league can be beaten , Sheffield wasnt league but they were beaten at home

All the teams in the premiership can beat each other , Peterborough are the ones who seem the weakest but with one good signing they could be back in it as well.

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Yep loved it

21 minutes ago, TINYS said:

15 weren't bad neither.That gap was so small down the back straight i don't even think Victoria Beckham would have squeezed through there sideways.

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Kerr and Worrall are so poor. Worrall should be smashing it,  they are the weak links so far. A top reserve is averaging 4, he should be up to 6 or 7.

Edited by Bald Bloke