British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Sheffield vs Wolves 19/05/22 LC

Anyone know what time the car park opens and does the restaurant still do a carvery 

Interesting, Becker is listed as riding for Dackarna this evening.

3 minutes ago, Col said:

It's R/R for Becker in Sweden 

2 hours ago, bruno said:

Anyone know what time the car park opens and does the restaurant still do a carvery 

I believe you can still get a carvery (not certain as never had one). Should be able to get in early enough to eat before racing starts.

• Like 1

I see Holder has recovered from injury that kept him out of the Ippo meeting;)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Col said:

When the Swedish fixtures came out in the SS a few weeks back, I noticed the meetings were Tuesday & Thursday & todays was one I picked out as Ellis & Becker are down in the Dackarna squad but with Sheffield V Wolves an EL fixture tonight. Where would they both be? Now being answered! 

Wolves to take a battering. Sheffield stronger across the board tonight from HL's to reserves.

• Haha 1

Hope Jack is fully fit and don’t aggravate the injury he sustained on Saturday. Should be a good meeting tonight with good weather 

29 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

Hope Jack is fully fit....

We all hope that, of course.

But I am a bit confused. Anders Rowe missed a meeting last Friday and incurred a 7 day "suspension". Jack missed a meeting on Monday and is back 3 days later?

Jack was injured at the GP which was televised for all to see. Limped off but carried on in pain. So after a few days rest and possibly treatment declares himself fit. Anders Rowe I think was reportedly ill yet rode last night so not sure what’s up with him !!!!

Stefan Nielsen presumably ok after his fall (and medical attention) at Perry Bar last night.

8 minutes ago, Dickie Head said:

Stefan Nielsen presumably ok after his fall (and medical attention) at Perry Bar last night.

Left Knee is rather sore but he's declared himself fit.

35 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

Jack was injured at the GP which was televised for all to see. Limped off but carried on in pain. So after a few days rest and possibly treatment declares himself fit. Anders Rowe I think was reportedly ill yet rode last night so not sure what’s up with him !!!!

All quite true. And I do wonder what's going on with Anders.

But my question remains. Do you get a 7 day suspension for missing a meeting though injury/illness or not?

42 minutes ago, False dawn said:

All quite true. And I do wonder what's going on with Anders.

But my question remains. Do you get a 7 day suspension for missing a meeting though injury/illness or not?

Illness yes

Injury no

• Thanks 1