British Speedway Forum
lbw

Birmingham vs Poole 25th May

31 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Can't imagine it was too hard for ex British Champion King to pass Complin who hasn't ridden for 9 years on his own track in all honesty... 

Yes you are right. But he said no one passes at Poole and I was just giving an example of it happening! ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GiveusaB said:

Nobody is questioning Brennans talent, but is he the strongest option available? 

Yes, he's better than Auty, all day long, but we're facing the strongest team in the league and with Vissing barely scoring half his average, we need all the help we can get from available options. 

No Shanes doesn't help!

It's the managers selections we're disappointed with...not Brennan himself!

You keep bad-mouthing the choice of guests!?  Who would you suggest? You only have to look at the current averages on the British Speedway site to see any other options.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

You keep bad-mouthing the choice of guests!?  Who would you suggest? You only have to look at the current averages on the British Speedway site to see any other options.

I can list a few, but how do I know their availability? 

And I avent bad mouthed anyone! (Well, May be the manager...but Ellis-gate is in the past)

There is only Howarth and Palm Toft who I would put above Tom in the choice of guests. So I think it is a decent choice. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GiveusaB said:

I can list a few, but how do I know their availability? 

And I avent bad mouthed anyone! (Well, May be the manager...but Ellis-gate is in the past)

You would never make a promoter then :rofl:

Sad seeing Claus riding like that. He was never going to be a number 1 but is well capable of more. Hope turns around for him

• Like 1

Pearson scored seven in Poland last night, something doesn't add up.

Poole too strong. Good solid effort. 

0 from a no1 was he that bad or was there mitigating circumstances and a 0 from the no 7 no chance really.

Brennan winning heat 13 from the back, good lad. Reckon he could be the real deal.

• Like 4

After all the debate Tom Brennan did really well !:t:Not sure anyone else would have done that much better tbh! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Brennan winning heat 13 from the back, good lad. Reckon he could be the real deal.

Of course! Thought that when Glasgow visited Poole twice last year. :t:

Just now, Bagpuss said:

The kids class. Not just on the bike but off it as well. Anyone who saw him at the GP qualifier last season see the talent. And that was while he was an eagle. Deserves to get to the top

• Like 2

Well @GiveusaB you almost predicted the score right and I laughed at it! Was close at the beginning but when Stef had his crash seemed to change a bit..

Pleased for Nathan to get 2 paid 3 :t:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1