British Speedway Forum
lbw

Birmingham vs Poole 25th May

1 minute ago, Wow68 said:

Boring - I was hoping for something a little better then that from you - considering how long it was for you to reply.

I have told you before - I have nothing to do with who the club signs or not - so irrelevant point in regards to Ellis.

Thanks for the compliment!

Have a great day. 

Best of health to you.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wow68 said:

Actually the chassis was bent and the pit crew only noticed after third ride.

Sounds a bit strange the pit crew didn't notice a bent chassis after a crash. Is that why he got a 4th ride? 

3 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Sounds a bit strange the pit crew didn't notice a bent chassis after a crash. Is that why he got a 4th ride? 

You would of noticed a fresh bike on the last ride. What’s your point?

16 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

There was a rumour last night that Adam Ellis left because they couldn't afford him, can't see that myself I would think there are other reasons why he went.

May be that' explains why it wasn't announced as a short term signing?

5 minutes ago, Wow68 said:

You would of noticed a fresh bike on the last ride. What’s your point?

I didn't notice, I doubt many in the crowd would have noticed. My point is that surely you would check the chassis after a crash.

11 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Stranger that the rider didn't notice. Forgivable for the re-run but 2 extra rides to clock that the handling is off is a little bit green. Everyone knows that Pearson is likely to come good but it also appears that its currently a year or two early?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

May be that' explains why it wasn't announced as a short term signing?

Maybe someone in the know could enlighten us. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

I didn't notice, I doubt many in the crowd would have noticed. My point is that surely you would check the chassis after a crash.

He was in heat two and then straight out in heat 4 - while re fueling - clutch fan - change the edge etc - there is a lot to do in a very short period of time - yes you are right they should of picked it up but they didn’t.

4 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Stranger that the rider didn't notice. Forgivable for the re-run but 2 extra rides to clock that the handling is off is a little bit green. Everyone knows that Pearson is likely to come good but it also appears that its currently a year or two early?

I am sure if it was you - you would of picked it up straight away. 

Shame Ellis Perks not riding coz he would've been a good signing for Brummies engine room. He knows Perry Barr inside out. He's a personal trainer last I heard.

Would be great if he could be tempted back but I guess he still wants his money that he reckons he's owed by Leicester? 

Edited by Turnip

8 minutes ago, Turnip said:

Shame Ellis Perks not riding coz he would've been a good signing for Brummies engine room. He knows Perry Barr inside out. He's a personal trainer last I heard.

Would be great if he could be tempted back but I guess he still wants his money that he reckons he's owed by Leicester? 

Brum fans don't like him...his ego proceeds his talent!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Brum fans don't like him...his ego proceeds his talent!

Oh, errrrrmmmm.......must admit he kinda gave that impression in the way he packed up at Leicester. 

Edited by Turnip

Way forward....replace Vissing and keep the guest facility for Auty.

Morris needs to up his game....his performances are not good enough....10 points from his last 4 meetings ???

28 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Way forward....replace Vissing and keep the guest facility for Auty.

Morris needs to up his game....his performances are not good enough....10 points from his last 4 meetings ???

Replace Vissing with whom exactly??  Incidentally with the June Greensheets now available it'll be slightly more difficult to get a decent guest for Auty.

PS Kemp stays at reserve for Poole by 0.02 less than Ben Cook!!:t:

• Like 1