British Speedway Forum
lbw

Birmingham vs Poole 25th May

20 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Replace Vissing with whom exactly??  Incidentally with the June Greensheets now available it'll be slightly more difficult to get a decent guest for Auty.

PS Kemp stays at reserve for Poole by 0.02 less than Ben Cook!!:t:

Good for Kemp I think. Another month of not too much pressure. I think maybe put Ben at 2 to give him H8? Even if that is just in away meetings, to take the pressure off a bit. 

1 hour ago, Wow68 said:

He was in heat two and then straight out in heat 4 - while re fueling - clutch fan - change the edge etc - there is a lot to do in a very short period of time - yes you are right they should of picked it up but they didn’t.

1 hour ago, Wow68 said:

I am sure if it was you - you would of picked it up straight away. 

Maybe maybe ot but 3 extra rides before it was picked up is worrying. If a spare stands there and the bike needs longer to inspect then use the spare. Its far from an aeasy job as rider or mechanic but sometimes it has to be a simple hands up and x fell short of the mark tonight. You would be amazed how supportive people are of honesty in the sport and how poorly they reactive to defensiveness and bull flop......the Brummie promotion/management would do well to acknowledge that too. 

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Drew Kemp, who has shown this season what he is capable of. Should be in the top 5 next GS? 

if it was just 2022 averages he would be, but rolling he has another month at reserve

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Good for Kemp I think. Another month of not too much pressure. I think maybe put Ben at 2 to give him H8? Even if that is just in away meetings, to take the pressure off a bit. 

Ben Cook was very good last night. Always forcing and made a super double pass in one heat. Drew keeps on improving. Spoke to his sister yesterday who said he feels very at home at Poole, loves the setup, Middlo and other riders and is very happy being here. Lives in Ipswich but drive doesn’t bother him at all.

29 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

made a super double pass in one heat

5 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Racing wise it was follow the leader for the first half.

So which was it? 

46 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Ben Cook was very good last night. Always forcing and made a super double pass in one heat. Drew keeps on improving. Spoke to his sister yesterday who said he feels very at home at Poole, loves the setup, Middlo and other riders and is very happy being here. Lives in Ipswich but drive doesn’t bother him at all.

Its very easy to love being part of a winning set-up....

Joking aside....I'm pleased for Kemp...watched him from day one and I hope he fulfils his potential.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Replace Vissing with whom exactly??  Incidentally with the June Greensheets now available it'll be slightly more difficult to get a decent guest for Auty.

PS Kemp stays at reserve for Poole by 0.02 less than Ben Cook!!:t:

Replace Vissing with anyone who can score more than zero! 

The way Ben rode last night Kemp may stay at reserve a bit longer than was expected. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trackrat said:

So which was it? 

It was both! The super double pass was in heat 10 which is in the second half of the meeting!! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Trackrat said:

So which was it? 

Durrrrrrrr!  :rofl:

U must walk around dragging yer knuckles on the floor! :rolleyes:

Edited by Turnip

1 hour ago, Turnip said:

Durrrrrrrr!  :rofl:

U must walk around dragging yer knuckles on the floor! :rolleyes:

Yeh, on my own like you.