Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Wolves 26th May

5 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

My bell is at home with me on Thursdays at the moment

A horn or two in the same situation

I think I've drunk to much that makes no sense to me whatsoever lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bruno said:

Went to this last night , not a great meeting but a few decent races. Always enjoy my visits to Foxhall however sat in the stands there seemed a definite lack of enthusiasm except after heat 15 obviously. However, when I've gone in the past there was a group of massif fans making a cracking noise. Have they given up or told to tone it down

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

My bell is at home with me on Thursdays at the moment

A horn or two in the same situation

2 hours ago, bruno said:

I think I've drunk to much that makes no sense to me whatsoever lol

A number of the Massif are currently not attending on a regular basis

The noise has largely stopped as a result. There has been little to shout about. The entertainment hasn't generally warranted the effort or the expense!

I think even Kevin mentioned the massif not being there on the victory lap.  He defo said something anyway, 

23 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

I don’t like cheating, it’s probably one of the reasons the sport is dying on its arse

Glad it cheers you up, I think it’s commendable your still in good spirits considering your a Witches supporter, let’s be honest you haven’t had much else to celebrate have you.

I don't let it bother me, because win or lose, it has no major impact on my life - just a moment of cheerfulness or a feeling of same-old-same-old.  Even if the Witches won something, it's only transient - there's much more to life than getting upset about sport.

Nobody has cheated. Whichever regulation was used - either a poorly written, vague new Reg, or some sort of dispensation - it was approved.

Stop being such an authoritarian stuffed-shirt and just chill :rolleyes:

Edited by Roger Jacobs
Typo

Gotta love rolling averages, riders have poor starts like Danny and Heeps,, averages up,,, and Riss has had a good start,,, and average down. 

We are still bottom of combined averages,,, and a whopping 4.5 points behind sheffield

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 1