British Speedway Forum
Col

26.05. Tigers v Aces - league

6 minutes ago, psycho3a said:

Whats weather like?? Just got home about 30 miles away and rain is bouncing outside and forecast is till 9 to rain 

Been a bit damp,but nothing major,most of the rain seems to have missed s6.

20 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Been a bit damp,but nothing major,most of the rain seems to have missed s6.

Thank you, we will set off now and risk it 

Edited by psycho3a

On 5/24/2022 at 5:49 PM, TTT said:

Fancy the Aces to do a job on Sheffield tbh.

Haven't been impressed with Sheffield so far. Wolves dominated them last week and my out of form Panthers could've taken a point against them in a Heat 15 decider as well. 

I'm not so sure. We beat BV by 10. I know Zager was missing but MPT scored 10 from 4 in his place and they got 3 points for Jye. 

I'll go home win by about 4 points . Tom and Norick only managed 7 points from their 11 rides at Lynn. I can see them doing better tonight.

Edited by Bald Bloke

What is going on in Owlerton/Hillsborough tonight, never seen traffic like that on A61 before.

Glad the weather brightened up after I past Bolsover, was torrential most of the way from Derby.

Just one of those nights for the Aces. 

Max & Tom totally off it. Brady shedding a chain at the start line when Lemon played his tac sub.

The real Sheffield turned up tonight as well. Seems like the defeat at Home last week was a wake up call. 

3 minutes ago, TTT said:

Just one of those nights for the Aces. 

Max & Tom totally off it. Brady shedding a chain at the start line when Lemon played his tac sub.

The real Sheffield turned up tonight as well. Seems like the defeat at Home last week was a wake up call. 

GB is just top up money for Max.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What's happened to Matej Zagar?

20 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

GB is just top up money for Max.

Only reason he is here is ZG were relegated

• Like 1

Very solid team effort from the Tigers tonight.

• Like 1

That was the type of performance I've been expecting to see week in and week out from Sheffield. 

I've been heaping praise on Belle Vue as they look like a fabulous side on paper but it seems like they don't have a reliable Heat Leader that consistently performs well on the track, All three are hit or miss.

Matej Zagar would be a perfect fit for our Dad's Army side at Peterborough. 

Very impressive performance from the Tigers tonight Good solid team effort.  Tobi was awesome after his first race last place. On this form he looks a steal on his average. Our top 5 were consistent and only ran one last. Very good victory against top of the league Aces 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TTT said:

That was the type of performance I've been expecting to see week in and week out from Sheffield. 

I've been heaping praise on Belle Vue as they look like a fabulous side on paper but it seems like they don't have a reliable Heat Leader that consistently performs well on the track, All three are hit or miss.

Matej Zagar would be a perfect fit for our Dad's Army side at Peterborough. 

That’s the problem with looking fabulous "on paper"….. you don’t race on paper. 

1 hour ago, TTT said:

What's happened to Matej Zagar?

Not sure but he did ride in Poland at the week end.!

Well that didn’t shock me. I predicted 52-38. We have been battered by lynn Ipswich and Sheffield away now. I thought we had the team to challenge this year but going if the start of the season we are miles away. 

well done Sheffield.