British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

2022 ISLE OF MAN TT

Anyone else following TT practice?

9 minutes ago, Tim G said:

Yes, been watching it on TT+ which is a bargain for £15.

I watched last night's practice and despite all the moans on social media thought they were doing a pretty good job for the first year trying to live streaming from the mountain course.  Like you I think its a bargain for the price, I expected that per race.

The way some of the lads are going already its going to be some great racing this year.

1 hour ago, Fina said:

I watched last night's practice and despite all the moans on social media thought they were doing a pretty good job for the first year trying to live streaming from the mountain course.  Like you I think its a bargain for the price, I expected that per race.

The way some of the lads are going already its going to be some great racing this year.

Hopefully the sun stays out and then the times will get quicker.

Only problem with watching it live makes me want to go back and see it in person again!!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Tim G said:

Hopefully the sun stays out and then the times will get quicker.

Only problem with watching it live makes me want to go back and see it in person again!!

A few good times, still early though and they will still be working out all the track changes since last time

My summer holiday is Aces for speedway on the Monday, then fly over to IOM for the Southern 100 on Tuesday morning

1 hour ago, Fina said:

A few good times, still early though and they will still be working out all the track changes since last time

My summer holiday is Aces for speedway on the Monday, then fly over to IOM for the Southern 100 on Tuesday morning

That sounds like a bloody good holiday.

Not been to the Southern 100 myself but my parents are regular visitors and really enjoy it.

29 minutes ago, Tim G said:

That sounds like a bloody good holiday.

Not been to the Southern 100 myself but my parents are regular visitors and really enjoy it.

It's my kind on holiday - most of them revolve round motorsport of some kind.

I marshalled all of the Manx road racing for several years and in my opinion the Southern 100 is the best racing on the Isle of Man, do go over and watch it if you get the chance.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fina said:

It's my kind on holiday - most of them revolve round motorsport of some kind.

I marshalled all of the Manx road racing for several years and in my opinion the Southern 100 is the best racing on the Isle of Man, do go over and watch it if you get the chance.

It’s one on the list as was Mugello for the Moto GP but that’s less appealing without the Doctor.

I have seen racing on the Billown Circuit at the post race TT meeting and I thoroughly enjoyed that so will definitely get over for the Southern at some point. 

• Like 1

Very sad that five riders have tragically died on the course this past couple of weeks.  RIP and my thoughts are with their families, and I can't imagine what the Stockton  family are going through having lost a father and son in their sidecar crash.  :(

Edited by jrs
  • Sad 1

There's been some fantastic action this week 

• Like 1

On 6/10/2023 at 9:04 PM, DSC67 said:

There's been some fantastic action this week 

Fantastic weather has made the racing superb 

TT+ at £20 is one of the best bargains going.

• Like 1