British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Bear

Redcar v Berwick ok cup

I fear that the Bears 2nd strings will be the underlying reason for the loss of this tie

3 minutes ago, Norfolk Bear said:

I fear that the Bears 2nd strings will be the underlying reason for the loss of this tie

They haven't lost it yet, but agreed it will depend on which Adam Roynon and Kasper Andersen turn up.

Hoping Berwick keeps this as tight as possible score-wise. Think I would have been more confident if it wasn't for the fact that Leon and Ty are racing after a month on the sidelines. Can't make it tonight sadly so wishing all riders a safe meeting. 

4 minutes ago, sparks123 said:

Not just BSN stream playing up.

Lost Redcar stream as well.

Yes me too 

14 minutes ago, sparks123 said:

Not just BSN stream playing up.

Lost Redcar stream as well.

You pay £11.99 in hard times like this and don’t get what you pay for! :angry:

• Like 1

Can't see us pulling that back.

I dunno what was worse tbh that Berwick performance or the stream going off. Harris and Wells were excellent but the rest were garbage. As many of us pointed out pre season Proctor was an awful signing even at reserve. Bickley wants to go and try tiddliwinks because he’s never going to amount to anything in speedway. Not seen much of Flint but I personally thought he looked a bit erratic and i thought Pijper was a mile away. Comfortable passage through for Redcar.

Roynon did well with the reserves, Andersen very poor again

35 minutes ago, emilali said:

I dunno what was worse tbh that Berwick performance or the stream going off. Harris and Wells were excellent but the rest were garbage. As many of us pointed out pre season Proctor was an awful signing even at reserve. Bickley wants to go and try tiddliwinks because he’s never going to amount to anything in speedway. Not seen much of Flint but I personally thought he looked a bit erratic and i thought Pijper was a mile away. Comfortable passage through for Redcar.

Leon Flint still nursing a shoulder injury and looked rusty. Twelve points to pull back is too much of an ask

29 minutes ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Roynon did well with the reserves, Andersen very poor again

Andersen was atrocious out of the gate in most of his rides and gave himself too much to do. Thought he actually looked pretty quick once he got going but his style makes it difficult for him to pass people.

Solid performance from the rest of the team, Charles a bit down from his usual standard but still a decent return and the other heat leaders rode well. Win would have been bigger probably if Riss hadn’t broken down at the start of one of his rides.

Reserves were excellent and good to see Jason Edwards becoming an asset. Roynon was much better tonight and if he can ride like that every week no one will have any complaints.

Berwick were  2 man team really so was going to be a struggle for them. Proctor showed some flashes but it’s sad to see how far he’s gone back.

Hopefully 12 points is enough.

Wasnt expecting a lot off Leon and Ty both been sidelined for a month. 12pts deficit is still dooable 

8 hours ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Yi got that 1 wrong 

14 hours ago, Yearbyred said:

Andersen was atrocious out of the gate in most of his rides and gave himself too much to do. Thought he actually looked pretty quick once he got going but his style makes it difficult for him to pass people.

Solid performance from the rest of the team, Charles a bit down from his usual standard but still a decent return and the other heat leaders rode well. Win would have been bigger probably if Riss hadn’t broken down at the start of one of his rides.

Reserves were excellent and good to see Jason Edwards becoming an asset. Roynon was much better tonight and if he can ride like that every week no one will have any complaints.

Berwick were  2 man team really so was going to be a struggle for them. Proctor showed some flashes but it’s sad to see how far he’s gone back.

Hopefully 12 points is enough.

Could be tight with Berwicks home record,especially if Andersen has a poor night.