British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
noaksey

Wolves v Sheffield 30/5

Sheffield collapse again as soon as I give them credit for a good win over Belle Vue. 

On 5/29/2022 at 4:11 PM, TTT said:

Sheffield to win this comfortably. 

Douglas aggravated his injury at Scunny on Friday apparently and the Wolves reserves haven't been anywhere near good enough. 

Yet another rubbish prediction.

Wolves reserves outscored the Tigers 8-7.

Seem good enough tonight. 

• Haha 1

Just now, stevebrum said:

Yet another rubbish prediction.

Wolves reserves outscored the Tigers 8-7.

Seem good enough tonight. 

At least I contribute with predictions pre-meeting rather than sitting on a fence and piping up after a meeting has been completed like a child.

I'm glad my posts live rent free in your head however please be aware that I won't be paying you rent to live inside your head as I've got my own bills to cover in my own home.

• Haha 1

Bad day at the office for Sheffield tonight. Just proves the league is more open than a lot of people think. When you get beat away from home it’s important to get an away point. Long way to go yet but we can’t afford too many pastings 

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

At least I contribute with predictions pre-meeting rather than sitting on a fence and piping up after a meeting has been completed like a child.

I'm glad my posts live rent free in your head however please be aware that I won't be paying you rent to live inside your head as I've got my own bills to cover in my own home.

Continue to look completely useless at predictions which of course is your right. 
Your continual slating of Wolves/reserves makes your responses predictable. 
Thanks for the regular giggles tho. Much needed in these tough times. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, stevebrum said:

Continue to look completely useless at predictions which of course is your right. 
Your continual slating of Wolves/reserves makes your responses predictable. 
Thanks for the regular giggles tho. Much needed in these tough times. :lol:

Like I said at least I contribute and stick my neck out pre-meeting rather than piping up like a child after a meeting has been run.

I couldn't care less if you don't like my slating of Wolves' reserves. About time they showed up for a change considering they haven't shown up before tonight.

Tough times haha grow up you big baby and stop feeling sorry for yourself over a few bills. You ain't living in the middle of Donbass fella. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TTT said:

Like I said at least I contribute and stick my neck out pre-meeting rather than piping up like a child after a meeting has been run.

I couldn't care less if you don't like my slating of Wolves' reserves. About time they showed up for a change considering they haven't shown up before tonight.

Tough times haha grow up you big baby and stop feeling sorry for yourself over a few bills. You ain't living in the middle of Donbass fella. 

Dry your eyes until your next terrible prediction. Continue to stick your neck out and give us a titter. 
Ive probably got more important things to do than post rubbish predictions daily but it’s the little things that keep some people happy I guess. 
Anyway, thanks for the expected retort. 

Well done Wolves on an unexpected comfortable win tonight. 

• Haha 1

After a somewhat slow start to the meeting, the second half was some of the best racing I've seen at Monmore for a good while.  Sheffield had too many riders that were off it really 

• Like 1

On 5/29/2022 at 9:11 PM, TTT said:

Sheffield by 2-4 pts.

You got that right again :rofl: please say panthers to win next week too.

• Like 1

Just now, Wolfie456 said:

Careful otherwise I might start predicting Wolves to win  :D

• Haha 1

Impressive result for Wolves, especially considering how good Tigers were on Thursday. Musielak proving to be signing of the season again. Howarth & Cook need to do more at Monmore, wouldn't expect much from Ellis & Holder 

16 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

I don't think anyone would of predicted Holder, Cook, Howarth and Ellis would score 17 between them:blink: I doubt if it will happen again this season.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TTT said:

Yeah I suppose you need to get back to your exercise bike and upload more embarrassing videos on a certain social media platform. Yeah I remember them :D  Painfully cringe to a point where you need to hold a sick bucket while watching the videos. 

Yea it’s clear who you are, some things never change. Embarrassment doesn’t cut it. 

• Haha 1