British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SON 2022 27th-30th July Vojens Denmark live on TV

37 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I you have a smart TV you can buy it through you tube which i have just done.

Just tried through Amazon Prime on the TV and got a free 7 day trial only without sport.

But when I went back in I could add sport. Just need to remember to cancel the subscription later

Why do they make it so difficult?

Edited by fullbore
Updated information

13 minutes ago, fullbore said:

Just tried through Amazon Prime on the TV and got a free 7 day trial only without sport.

Why do they make it so difficult?

Don`t go for the free trial- go for a month entertainment and sport

On 7/23/2022 at 10:24 AM, racers and royals said:

FIM SPEEDWAY OF NATIONS SEMI-FINAL 2 – STARTING LINE-UPS (IN DRAW ORDER):

A – CZECH REPUBLIC: 1 Vaclav Milik ©, 2 Jan Kvech, 3 Petr Chlupac. Team Manager: Zdenek Schneiderwind.

B – GREAT BRITAIN: 1 Tai Woffinden ©, 2 Robert Lambert, 3 Dan Bewley. Team Managers: Simon Stead and Oliver Allen.

C – FRANCE: 1 Dimitri Berge, 2 David Bellego ©, 3 Mathieu Tressarieu. Team Manager: Laurent Sambarrey.

D – SWEDEN: 1 Fredrik Lindgren ©, 2 Oliver Berntzon, 3 Victor Palovaara. Team Manager: Morgan Andersson.

E – ITALY: 1 Paco Castagna ©, 2 Nicolas Covatti, 3 Daniele Tessari. Team Manager: Alessandro Dalla Valle.

F – SLOVAKIA: 1 Martin Vaculik ©, 2 Jakub Valkovic, 3 Patrik Buri. Team Manager: Jakub Zliechovec.

G – SLOVENIA: 1 Matic Ivacic ©, 2 Nick Skorja, 3 Anze Grmek. Team Manager: Gregor Arnsek.

Norway have replaced Slovakia

The Norwegian class of 2022 will be captained by Glenn Moi at No.1, with Espen Sola at No.2. Young gun Lasse Frederiksen completes the team in the No.3 reserve spot.

• Like 1

Just now, racers and royals said:

Yes

Great. 4 days of speedway.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

The Norwegian class of 2022 will be captained by Glenn Moi at No.1, with Espen Sola at No.2. Young gun Lasse Frederiksen completes the team in the No.3 reserve spot.

Rune Holta desperately searching for his Norwegian passport?

Edited by iainb
  • Haha 1

So I have sky Q and can only watch the final on Eurosport?..what a pile of crap the coverage has been. Crap one way meetings, big gaps and now not even full coverage of big events.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fullbore said:

Ah bt how to get it on the TV not a laptop? Surely in this day and age one shouldn't be needing to run a HDMI cable from the laptop to the TV.

All browsers and most apps have a casting (to Smart tv or Chromecast on any tv) function.  No need at all for a HDMI cable!

4 hours ago, iainb said:

One assumes Norway will be marginally stronger than Slovakia without Vaculik.

5 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Does that make Espen Sola an even younger gun?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Does that make Espen Sola an even younger gun?

Journalistic licence by Paul Burbidge :) 

Edited by racers and royals

Don't see all the fuss, semi's will be crap, predicable top 3 and apart from handful decent matchups rest will be poor, who wants to see Poland v Finland, GB v Slovenia etc.

Final will be good

I think Poland, GB, Australia, Denmark, Sweden should be straight in final then have a race off meeting for the last 2 places.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, iainb said:

They might see if Bomber has one somewhere...:D

• Haha 2