British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SON 2022 27th-30th July Vojens Denmark live on TV

5 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Back to basics, team GB are not as good as they believe themselves to be and the powers that be need to stop pretending that GB are a force to be reckoned with. Let the youngsters mature over time, they need to grow into a force to be reckoned with, but at the moment they sit behind many of those on show tonight but can learn. 

Yeah, we're crap. I don't know why we even try. Just tell all British riders to quit, and we'll all be happy...

• Like 1

Some harsh comments on here I reckon, these are all youngsters giving it everything they've got, whatever the outcome it's been a cracking meeting, plenty of drama and some great riding from the likes o Kvech and Gusts, I've really enjoyed it.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, nw42 said:

whatever the outcome it's been a cracking meeting

Other than all the crashes caused by the watering.

I just don't get the comment about GB being "not as good as they believe themselves to be". We were nicely poised, and then got screwed by the track. We could/should easily have been a race from the race-off, and just two races from World Champions...

• Like 2

WE all knew it at Eastbourne, Glasgow and Belle Vue know it too, Tom Brennan is going to the top..

Edited by M.D
  • Like 1

There's a shame but felt leaving Kemp out on gate 4 was a bit weird....his only real chance of beating Chlupak was being off two....think Brennan had enough about him to cope off 4 and split the Czechs after the first corner 

• Like 3

Damn, that was unfortunate...