British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SON 2022 27th-30th July Vojens Denmark live on TV

At least team managers can't get anything wrong. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Rob B said:

They don't really need it anyway (apart from Danes and it's their home track)

What's rain :D

6 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Gate positions?

3 hours ago, iainb said:

Good solid rider was Shane, never realised his full potential for me. Interesting that they've given Britain a swerve.

All the young Aussies are now giving Britain a swerve,think it’s obvious why.They want to be World Champions.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DJC said:

Out on the push bike with the Poles it seemed on SM

Does seem a ridiculous rule that if he is actually injured that Brennan/u21 from last night can't complete the side, god forbid one of the other lads gets a knock in the meeting its game over and another fantastic advert for the sport with 3 man races

Brennan is at Berwick tonight.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Brennan is at Berwick tonight.

I'm sure given the choice he'd have stayed to ride, if the injury was yesterday, as reported, they were all still there!

My understanding was that there cannot be a replacement, hence the moan about 3 rider races if there is an injury

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rob B said:

He could but Brennan already on his way back here.

12 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Don't they learn from their mistakes... we had no cover a few years back when Lambert and Cook crashed into each other in the first race. 

If Tai was injured yesterday why aren't Brennan, Kemp, Flint or anybody replacing him?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, iainb said:

Don't they learn from their mistakes... we had no cover a few years back when Lambert and Cook crashed into each other in the first race. 

If Tai was injured yesterday why aren't Brennan, Kemp, Flint or anybody replacing him?

Like last year when Bewley was there available to come in. 

10 minutes ago, DJC said:

I'm sure given the choice he'd have stayed to ride, if the injury was yesterday, as reported, they were all still there!

My understanding was that there cannot be a replacement, hence the moan about 3 rider races if there is an injury

You are wrong

FMNs shall nominate a squad, with up to 5 riders three weeks before semi-final 1. Six days before the semi-final the FMN shall nominate the 3 riders competing in the semi-final. One day before the final the FMN shall nominate the 3 riders competing in the final. If there is an injury, it is permitted to nominate another rider that was not in the original squad subject to the approval of SoN Commission

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

You are wrong

FMNs shall nominate a squad, with up to 5 riders three weeks before semi-final 1. Six days before the semi-final the FMN shall nominate the 3 riders competing in the semi-final. One day before the final the FMN shall nominate the 3 riders competing in the final. If there is an injury, it is permitted to nominate another rider that was not in the original squad subject to the approval of SoN Commission

Happy to be wrong on that!

Still poor not to have a stand by ready knowing that he had been hurt and more than likely wouldn't be fit for today

I wonder who has final say on whether Brennan, Flint & Kemp should ride in the SoN or return to the UK to ride for their clubs? Even then, no excuse for Kemp not to be there

This news about woffinden could make us stronger, with him there is an expectation from us to win without him that pressure will be less, bewley and lambert are more than capable, take the expectation away and let them do their thing 

• Like 1