British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Jubilee Weekend Friday - Scunthorpe v Redcar 5pm

59 minutes ago, iainb said:

IronStalker, What's your point?

I have, as posted above , that there are far more than "2 criticisms, from memory", that you have posted. You have, also, stated that you don't post pre meeting opinions but it seems that you are VERY highly opinionated against most clubs pre & post meetings.

Let us hope that the dust settles, not that we see much at the EWR, & we all enjoy our speedway, whatever league or GP we watch.

3 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

I have, as posted above , that there are far more than "2 criticisms, from memory", that you have posted. You have, also, stated that you don't post pre meeting opinions but it seems that you are VERY highly opinionated against most clubs pre & post meetings.

Let us hope that the dust settles, not that we see much at the EWR, & we all enjoy our speedway, whatever league or GP we watch.

I did say from memory, i wasn't going to go looking back through my posts... i leave that to you. 

Totally agree with your final point though, well said:t:

7 minutes ago, iainb said:

Sorry, I forgot... Scunthorpe is local club for local people, we'll have no trouble here!

Thompson's are too good for NDL, they'll learn nothing more there. 

Blocked from Twitter, so you know why? You don't even care, care enough to go trawling through my posts though.

I do quite enjoy our joustabouts though :lol:

Back to this meeting... do you know for sure how many ambulances and paramedics will be in attendance... was thinking about lowering myself to make the trip up. I know there's a bouncy castle, not sure about medical cover...

And if you see Craig...

A reason for why Palin moved up after only 1 year in the NDL, riding Premiership(although not too good this year after a change in machinery, engines, using Ash-tec,) & also riding in Poland. What are the Thompson's doing?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IronScorpion said:

What are the Thompson's doing?

I really don't know, they don't seem to be as high profile as the other Young Lions, Brennan, Kemp, Palin, Rowe etc. Joe has only taken on a PL spot this season as a No8. They certainly have the talent, hope they don't stagnate

5 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

A reason for why Palin moved up after only 1 year in the NDL, riding Premiership(although not too good this year after a change in machinery, engines, using Ash-tec,) & also riding in Poland. What are the Thompson's doing?

It’s speedway complications that some people can’t grasp iron 

18 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Any team news for Friday yet ??? 
Thanks in Advance

Expected teams for tomorrow (Friday):

Attis Insurance Scunthorpe Scorpions: 1. Ryan Douglas, 2. Simon Lambert (captain), 3. Zaine Kennedy, 4. Justin Sedgmen (guest), 5. Jake Allen, 6. Connor Coles (guest), 7. Jordan Palin.

Redcar Bears: 1. Charles Wright, 2. Adam Roynon, 3. Erik Riss, 4. Kasper Andersen, 5. Lewis Kerr, 6. Jason Edwards, 7. Jordan Jenkins.

I don't know why it says expected... if they don't know who does? There must be doubt over somebody

1 hour ago, iainb said:

Expected teams for tomorrow (Friday):

Attis Insurance Scunthorpe Scorpions: 1. Ryan Douglas, 2. Simon Lambert (captain), 3. Zaine Kennedy, 4. Justin Sedgmen (guest), 5. Jake Allen, 6. Connor Coles (guest), 7. Jordan Palin.

Redcar Bears: 1. Charles Wright, 2. Adam Roynon, 3. Erik Riss, 4. Kasper Andersen, 5. Lewis Kerr, 6. Jason Edwards, 7. Jordan Jenkins.

I don't know why it says expected... if they don't know who does? There must be doubt over somebody

It always says expected, Mr Troll!

For the simple reason some of those riders are in action tonight. Something could always happen (hopefully it won't). 

Edited by lucifer sam

Could Scunny bring in Anders Rowe for Kingsley? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Could Scunny bring in Anders Rowe for Kingsley? 

What i was thinking,,, 2 changes,, Tero and Ryan....i love Tero to bits but seems he has let the side and fans and the promotion down,

26 minutes ago, Paul Johnson said:

What i was thinking,,, 2 changes,, Tero and Ryan....i love Tero to bits but seems he has let the side and fans and the promotion down,

Who to replace Tero though! 

22 minutes ago, Paul Johnson said:

Jorgy?

Doesnt have any interest in Championship apparently and his average is higher than Tero’s  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Paul Johnson said:

What is Tommy Jorgensen's CL average please?

Don't get it from the BSPL website... everybody will be on you :lol:

Edited by iainb