British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Jubilee Weekend Friday - Scunthorpe v Redcar 5pm

3 minutes ago, iainb said:

And chief bullrubbishter

I only pointed out who it could be, as it looked like you were unaware,? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BTFC LION said:

I only pointed out who it could be, as it looked like you were unaware,? 

I was being sarcastic... lowest form of wit

When the racing got going it was a cracking meeting must say I was very impressed with Connor Coles 

• Like 1

thank you Connor Coles, didn't expect anything from him, his paid 6, won us the meeting. I prefer later starts at this time of year, it just goes slick and dusty.

• Like 2

Good meeting in the end with some cracking races as the meeting went on.

Bears deserved the point I think but gave themselves too much to do after a slow start.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, iainb said:

After chancing last week, he's decided to chance it again with 1 paramedic! The guy's a joke! Sun's out, healthy crowd in and we're watching tractor racing to the sounds of the 80's.

No that is wrong, as i said 1 was already here and the 2nd one who was on his way was diverted to somewhere else and if you listened you would of heard Rob say"not chancing it after last week so waiting for him to arrive" 

24 minutes ago, eric i said:

thank you Connor Coles, didn't expect anything from him, his paid 6, won us the meeting. I prefer later starts at this time of year, it just goes slick and dusty.

He was brilliant but dont understand why i didnt take Zaines last ride...well i do, its the manager

53 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

When the racing got going it was a cracking meeting must say I was very impressed with Connor Coles 

nice to meet you ryan,

13 minutes ago, Paul Johnson said:

nice to meet you ryan,

Yeah likewise 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Paul Johnson said:

No that is wrong, as i said 1 was already here and the 2nd one who was on his way was diverted to somewhere else and if you listened you would of heard Rob say"not chancing it after last week so waiting for him to arrive" 

I couldn't hear what he was saying because of your tin pot PA system on the first bend, Couldn’t hear a thing, i was getting my info from updates. So if what you're saying is true he held up the meeting for 40 minutes to wait for a 2nd paramedic so that in case there was an accident requiring a rider to be taken to hospital he wouldn't have to hold the meeting up!!!!! The man's an even bigger clown than i first thought :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 1

The 2nd paramedic who was joining the 1st paramedic probably saved someones life, we were waiting to run with 2 paramedics which you all wanted after last week

52 minutes ago, Paul Johnson said:

He was brilliant but dont understand why i didnt take Zaines last ride...well i do, its the manager

Said it for years Peet is an awful team manager. He was crap when he managed Hull Vikings, crap for Berwick and Never done any good at Scunny.

Rich Hollingsworth was a great boss but he does a great job elsewhere at club now

• Like 1

Just now, Paul Johnson said:

The 2nd paramedic who was joining the 1st paramedic probably saved someones life, we were waiting to run with 2 paramedics which you all wanted after last week

Not at the expense of holding the meeting up for 40 minutes, you're sounding as bad as him...

1 minute ago, iainb said:

Not at the expense of holding the meeting up for 40 minutes, you're sounding as bad as him...

So the paramedic should of refused to redirect to the "accident "because it put you out?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iainb said:

Your promoter is a Grade A Class 1 joke! How many paramedics need to be in attendance to run a meeting?

What a complete bell e*d you are 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1