British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

BERWICK v LEICESTER (double-header) June 4th (6.30pm)

OK so race day is here and its dry and bright. Home is a must for Berwick especially after dropping points in recent home meetings. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, screm said:

OK so race day is here and its dry and bright. Home is a must for Berwick especially after dropping points in recent home meetings. 

If we get beat doubt we will be in the playoffs.

3 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

If we get beat doubt we will be in the playoffs.

Always the cup 

On 6/3/2022 at 1:44 PM, Fromafar said:

It’s ridiculous that they are allowed a guest for a rider who has left the Club.The rules need changing,it’s constantly being manipulated by most Clubs to suit.

Surely it’s exactly because the rider chose to leave the club (rather than the club released the rider) that the club is allowed a guest Given they they are the “injured” party by an act beyond their control?

Edited by 1 valve

6 minutes ago, 1 valve said:

Surely it’s exactly because the rider chose to leave the club (rather than the club released the rider) that the club is allowed a guest Given they they are the “injured” party by an act beyond their control?

Rowe leaving has been on the card for weeks,timed perfectly for the averages and guest riders.That’s Speedway though.

• Like 2

On 6/2/2022 at 10:23 PM, Bandit59 said:

Shame your not coming to Berwick on Saturday night you could have apologised to "her" on the centre green .

Probably worried about getting a monkey on his back

37 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Rowe leaving has been on the card for weeks,timed perfectly for the averages and guest riders.That’s Speedway though.

Why has he left Leicester ?

17 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

Why has he left Leicester ?

Dickson says he hasn’t mastered the track and hasn’t been happy for a while.!

24 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Dickson says he hasn’t mastered the track and hasn’t been happy for a while.!

2022 matches to date for Leicester:

Home average 3.69

Away average 6.00

- a very telling statistic.

With my team manager’s hat on I thought the Lions would have put one of the Cubs in to replace Rowe……….. I’ll get my coat!

Dickson’s choice of guest has wildly exceeded all expectations. Hats off to the gaffer and take a bow Jason Edwards! 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Teromaafan said:

With my team manager’s hat on I thought the Lions would have put one of the Cubs in to replace Rowe……….. I’ll get my coat!

Dickson’s choice of guest has wildly exceeded all expectations. Hats off to the gaffer and take a bow Jason Edwards! 

Said it a few times now ,but Edwards is class and will go far given the breaks you need in the sport.Neat and controlled.

• Like 3

Don't get why Bomber was excluded in heat 15 was clearly in front of Morris, updates said he went round to make sure he was okay think you'll find it was Leon who went round

• Like 2

Congrats to the Lions on ur win in Bandito land.

But on Wednesday us Pirates will be ready to remind you that we are the Pride that rules!

See you down at Wimborne Road :t: