British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TTT

Panthers vs. Wolves 02/06/22

Huge huge HUGE! Meeting for us. As I said on a previous thread I think our best chance of winning a meeting this season is against Ipswich & Wolves at Home.

I think this is where we finally put some points on the board this season. Panthers to sneak a close one due to Ben Basso taking 6/7 rides. Panthers by 2-4 points imo.

What do you think?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No chance, masters has usually been the difference when we have beaten wolves before at the showground, however at the pairs he was flying. He’s finally found a set up that he can work off at Peterborough and his confidence is really high at the minute so I can see a big score from him. Backed up by Morris and Douglas. Basso will be best of the reserves but I can see flint or Kemp massively out scoring Jenkins. Unfortunately I have to go 40-50 :( 

• Like 1

Douglas is carrying an injury so may not be his usual self he says hopefully ,   Morris doesn't normally do well but like Masters that can easily change 

As for Peterborough well anything could happen ,

I would put Palin back in & hopefully he will want to show that the management were wrong to leave him out ,

Dont think Nicholls is happy riding at #2 swap him with Ostergaard perhaps worth a try,  

Would be nice to have a meeting when at least more than 2 of the top 5 turn up for Peterborough  

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Douglas is carrying an injury so may not be his usual self he says hopefully ,   Morris doesn't normally do well but like Masters that can easily change 

I would put Palin back in & hopefully he will want to show that the management were wrong to leave him out ,

Dont think Nicholls is happy riding at #2 swap him with Ostergaard perhaps worth a try,  

Would be nice to have a meeting when at least more than 2 of the top 5 turn up for Peterborough  

Agree.

6 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

After his 1st ride he was on the ball and was passing for fun, bigger bends without having to turn hard should be easier for him

See Hans and Harris struggled a bit for Plymouth tonight, so interesting to see how they score here! 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

See Hans and Harris struggled a bit for Plymouth tonight, so interesting to see how they score here! 

Think all of our riders will be hit and miss the season.

Both sides unchanged from Monday. 

PETERBOROUGH: Michael Palm Toft, Scott Nicholls, Hans Andersen, Ulrich Ostergaard, Chris Harris, Benjamin Basso, Jordan Jenkins.
WOLVERHAMPTON: Sam Masters, Steve Worrall, Luke Becker, Ryan Douglas, Nick Morris, Drew Kemp, Leon Flint.

Jordan Jenkins rode for Lynn last season as a guest at Peterborough  he scored zero from 4 rides 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Jordan Jenkins rode for Lynn last season as a guest at Peterborough  he scored zero from 4 rides 

He'll beat Ostergaard 

Awkward fall for young Drew Kemp tonight at Poole and he failed to score after it so he may not be 100% tomorrow night.

17 minutes ago, TTT said:

Awkward fall for young Drew Kemp tonight at Poole and he failed to score after it so he may not be 100% tomorrow night.

He says he's as well as can be expected. Sounds like he really got away with it tonight. Was a nasty looking crash, he very lucky I think that he appeared to come unscathed. 

Weather is very good in Peterborough at the moment and forecast is excellent for all day.

Nice weather now but just a shame theres every chance it could be miserable again come the evening !!

Edited by scoobydoo