British Speedway Forum
Petecc

Birmingham v Edinburgh 08/06/22

1 hour ago, GiveusaB said:

Wells is sh#te around PB. 42-48 away win.

Every time you say that about a guest they have a blinder :rofl:

We’ve been poor so far hopefully can turn it around for these last 5 heats.

21 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

The streaming is better but not brilliant. 

They could do with a stream on the track! Was like this last week against Leicester... boring

Brummies are being killed at reserve, I know the kid pearson is only 16 but looks out of his depth and lacking in confidence, ultimately his lack of points is costing the Brummies, glad Stefan Nielsen is finding his form, team changes must happen if we are to avoid the wooden spoon, i know people will say im being harsh on the young lad pearson, but its a results business, back in 2010 we had Jake Anderson who was hardly scoring a point but the other 6 lads were scoring for fun to cover it, this brummies team dont have Jason Lyons, Sweetman and Johnno and Aaron Summers to score at least 40 points per meeting between them to help the poor kid out

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

I so wish we could have been persuaded Edwards to stay on for this season. Class act at reserve. 

Agreed shame his base is so far away otherwise he would’ve as I know him and his dad really enjoyed it last year. 

good result in the end made a little bit hard work of it but 4 big points that were much needed. 

53 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Every time you say that about a guest they have a blinder :rofl:

That's why I say it! :t:

Having said that...7 points , 1 race win is hardly a blinder!

Edited by GiveusaB
  • Haha 1

hey cammi , thats how you gat 4 points for an away win .. lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

That's why I say it! :t:

Having said that...7 points , 1 race win is hardly a blinder!

Would Vissing have scored so many ? probably around the same i would say 

7 minutes ago, Gerbat1875 said:

Brummies are being killed at reserve, I know the kid pearson is only 16 but looks out of his depth and lacking in confidence, ultimately his lack of points is costing the Brummies, glad Stefan Nielsen is finding his form, team changes must happen if we are to avoid the wooden spoon, i know people will say im being harsh on the young lad pearson, but its a results business, back in 2010 we had Jake Anderson who was hardly scoring a point but the other 6 lads were scoring for fun to cover it, this brummies team dont have Jason Lyons, Sweetman and Johnno and Aaron Summers to score at least 40 points per meeting between them to help the poor kid out

I think you are being harsh here mate, look higher up in the Team 3 Heat Leaders 3 wins between them tonight thats simply not good enough, Brum wont finish bottom but only because Newcastle are worse.

1 minute ago, Trackrat said:

Same every match, heats 13 & 15 5-1 to the opposition.

Was just going to say the same, if Brum are not at least 8 points ahead by heat 12, we lose, we just look so weak and vulnerable in heats 13, 14 and 15, things have to change 

5 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Same every match, heats 13 & 15 5-1 to the opposition.

2 minutes ago, Gerbat1875 said:

Was just going to say the same, if Brum are not at least 8 points ahead by heat 12, we lose, we just look so weak and vulnerable in heats 13, 14 and 15, things have to change 

Having a proper No1 would help, but it seems a rider similar to Nicolai Klindt who was rumoured to have wanted a UK Team was either unwanted or unaffordable, there is no doubt in my mind Nicolai would have strengthened the Brummies when he was available, who is out there now Iv no idea.

The difference from the teams tonight. They had a number one and five and we didn’t. They had a reserve what got them points and wins. We didn’t. 

Listening to the last brummies meeting on BBC WM someone said Luke Becker is available  Why don’t we go for him and Rowe at reserve and either more Vissing to 3 Sedgy at 5? Or get rid of Vissing and get someone else.