British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
a4poster

SGP Qualifying Heats and Semi-Final.

4 minutes ago, chunky said:

That drives me crazy!!! Particularly at the start of a race, when they list each rider's current points - which are usually wrong...

One of the things that drives me a bit crazy (not totally!) is when Kelvin and whoever he is with at the Grand Prix can't work out who has qualified for the semis and either still give riders a chance of qualifying when they have none or questioning whether someone can still qualify when they can't be overtaken.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, norbold said:

One of the things that drives me a bit crazy (not totally!) is when Kelvin and whoever he is with at the Grand Prix can't work out who has qualified for the semis and either still give riders a chance of qualifying when they have none or questioning whether someone can still qualify when they can't be overtaken.

Splashing out on the marvellous Kandysoft software spreadsheet( as endorsed by Sam Ermolenko !!) would solve all their problems in one :) Enter the result of the race and hey presto everything is done for them.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

I just sit back and enjoy the racing. 

And then you watched the Prague and Teterow Rounds.

9 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

And then you watched the Prague and Teterow Rounds.

Excellent racing, if I said anything different I must have been typing in my sleep. 

Thanks for the replies.

Out of curiosity in the unlikely event that a reserve scores enough points too get into the semi-finals are they allowed too take there place? If not would the semi-final take place with only three riders?

Thanks.

55 minutes ago, a4poster said:

Thanks for the replies.

Out of curiosity in the unlikely event that a reserve scores enough points too get into the semi-finals are they allowed too take there place? If not would the semi-final take place with only three riders?

Thanks.

If the reserves score enough points they would be in the S/F.