British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

Aces v Wolves. Premiership A - 13/06

So Monmore men return to NSS where they came away with the points from the Northern League Cup.  Aces as yet unbeaten at home in the league but ideally need to stop leaking 1points to visiting teams.

Assume both teams at full strength but Zagar, Fricke, Becker & Kurtz at least are in Polish eWinner Liga 1 action today. Brennan & Douglas also in Championship action today.

Wolves slightly stronger top 5 with Jye still catching up on match fitness? So think it will come down to reserves. 

Hoping Drew can have a couple of good rides to get his confidence back up there again. I think that's all he needs, as long as he really is just sore from his crash at Poole and not hurt his self more and just trying to ride through it? 

I'll go for 48-42 to BV. 

Travelling up tomorrow can you pay on the gate now and is the car park the same or still  online booking only?

58 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Travelling up tomorrow can you pay on the gate now and is the car park the same or still  online booking only?

Can pay on the gate yes. The school car park you can pay when you get there now. Or you can reserve your spot online which uses the south stand car park 

4 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Can pay on the gate yes. The school car park you can pay when you get there now. Or you can reserve your spot online which uses the south stand car park 

Cheers thanks for that Phil.

7 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

Just park in one of the surrounding urban roads, there are enough of them.

1 hour ago, bruno said:

Any decent chippies near the stadium

If there is I haven't found it. Not one in Gorton certainly, might be one in Longsight.

BELLE VUE V WOLVERHAMPTON – MONDAY, JUNE 13 @ 7:30PM [SGBP] 

Belle Vue ‘ATPI’ Aces: Max Fricke 8.23, Jye Etheridge 5.32, Matej Zagar 7.48, Charles Wright 6.13, Brady Kurtz (C) 7.71, Norick Blodorn 4.00, Tom Brennan RS; TM: Mark Lemon

Wolverhampton Wolves: Sam Masters 8.48, Steve Worrall 6.43, Luke Becker 6.62, Ryan Douglas 7.33, Nick Morris 7.23, Drew Kemp 3.32, Leon Flint RS; TM: Peter Adam

All riders seem to have come through Sunday's action unscathed.

Are Wolves no longer sponsored by Parry's?

Edited by Col

9 hours ago, bruno said:

Any decent chippies near the stadium

Not really sure. 

the food can outside the stadium on the main road is very nice and reasonably priced aswell. 

The last time belle Vue beat wolves at NSS was way back in may 2019. 

can we break the streak today???

if this doesn’t attract a good crowd then I fear for us 

1 hour ago, PhilTheAce said:

Yes I think so. Aces 49-41. Very good top 4 now at the NSS. Zagar, as expected,  has made a big difference.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beowulf said:

Yes I think so. Aces 49-41. Very good top 4 now at the NSS. Zagar, as expected,  has made a big difference.

Wolves top 5 are all on good form especially for their Championship clubs. If Drew can get 4/5 points should get something from the meeting. 

4 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

I am a little surprised as to how many places are still showing on the website..

Blocks AB usually showing a lot less Red by now..

Maybe people waiting to see the weather before committing, or have bought/will buy a cheaper standing ticket...? 

You would think Wolves would bring a few up and only Sheffield visiting would attract a bigger crowd I would have thought.. 

15 hours ago, Col said:

Just park in one of the surrounding urban roads, there are enough of them.

If there is I haven't found it. Not one in Gorton certainly, might be one in Longsight.

BELLE VUE V WOLVERHAMPTON – MONDAY, JUNE 13 @ 7:30PM [SGBP] 

Belle Vue ‘ATPI’ Aces: Max Fricke 8.23, Jye Etheridge 5.32, Matej Zagar 7.48, Charles Wright 6.13, Brady Kurtz (C) 7.71, Norick Blodorn 4.00, Tom Brennan RS; TM: Mark Lemon

Wolverhampton Wolves: Sam Masters 8.48, Steve Worrall 6.43, Luke Becker 6.62, Ryan Douglas 7.33, Nick Morris 7.23, Drew Kemp 3.32, Leon Flint RS; TM: Peter Adam

All riders seem to have come through Sunday's action unscathed.

Are Wolves no longer sponsored by Parry's?

Wolve continue to be spospored by Parrys. The longest running sponsorship of all clubs. Dave Parry is of course is a ex Wolves rider and team manager. 

Belle Vue 50 - 40 Wolves