British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scoobydoo

Panthers v Tigers 13/06/22

No new riders for Panthers yet !!!! ,   but Palin back at 7 , line up move around for Panthers Ostergaard at 2 Nicholls at 4 

Allen makes debut for Tigers at 6 , Possible fitness doubt for Mountain at 7 if unfit Dan Thompson should get a run out 

Sheffield have a team full of riders who ride the showground well going to be another tough meeting for the struggling Panthers

Surely one day the Panthers will turn up and put some points in the bank ???

Edited by scoobydoo

Won't be long til Panthers get a home win but might be a bit gradual, so I'll go for a draw, I mean SUPERHEAT! :D

• Haha 1

Another loss incoming. At least the management have seen sense by bringing Palin back in I guess.

I know this might be a long shot question, but with the Highways Agency using their usual lack of intelligence, parts of the A47 are closed at night from 8.00pm onwards, which coincides with long running works at Sutton Bridge on the A17 with it's traffic problems.

Apart from hiring a helicopter, can anybody suggest a route from Peterborough to King's Lynn, without having to drive 15-20 miles out of my way please?

17 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

I know this might be a long shot question, but with the Highways Agency using their usual lack of intelligence, parts of the A47 are closed at night from 8.00pm onwards, which coincides with long running works at Sutton Bridge on the A17 with it's traffic problems.

Apart from hiring a helicopter, can anybody suggest a route from Peterborough to King's Lynn, without having to drive 15-20 miles out of my way please?

Don't bother as we will probably get hammered lol

Can probably see ulrich getting in MPT’s way if he’s at number 2, don’t think it’ll make any difference really, just need him gone from the team full stop

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Don't bother as we will probably get hammered lol

LOL...I didn't say which team I wanted to come and support;) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mimmo said:

Hire out a Hot air Balloon 

2 hours ago, Mimmo said:

through Whittlesey, past Wisbech, then Kings Lynn?

20 minutes ago, stevehone said:

through Whittlesey, past Wisbech, then Kings Lynn?

I think the A47 between Guyhirn & King's Lynn is closed somewhere Steve.

3 hours ago, Mimmo said:

Lynn, Wisbech at Guyhirn don’t cross the river but go left towards March, then left through Coates Eastrea and Whittlesey to Peterborough.

34 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

I think the A47 between Guyhirn & King's Lynn is closed somewhere Steve.

I think it is shut from Wisbech to King's Lynn on the dual carriageway.That is what the signs said yesterday.It was shut the opposite on Thursday when we came home from Lynn.The way i would go,the old way for the ones who can remember not having the bypass there is Walpole,Terrington,Tilney.There are several ways to go missing out that part of the A47.I often go Tilney Fen End,St Germans to Saddlewbow road to watch the speedway,the scenic route:D

This looks like a painful fixture for the locals. 35-55.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks