British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scoobydoo

Panthers v Tigers 13/06/22

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2022 at 8:43 AM, crazysue said:

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

15 hours ago, Lenny Lion said:

What a cock the guy is on the updates.

His banter is terrible . Clearly think’s he is funny when he isn’t. He is just as bad on Scorpions TV when he just spends 15 races abusing the riders & fans of their opposition .

So when they ask for a volunteer to do updates who is going to a track, put yourself forward.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

So when they ask for a volunteer to do updates who is going to a track, put yourself forward.

Quite right , what a miserable sod Lenny must be!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Lenny Lion said:

What a cock the guy is on the updates.

His banter is terrible . Clearly think’s he is funny when he isn’t. He is just as bad on Scorpions TV when he just spends 15 races abusing the riders & fans of their opposition .

Bit rude that! I liked his updates and appreciate someone taking the time to bring them to us.

Edited by AndyPresley
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, AndyPresley said:

Bit rude that! I liked his updates and appreciate someone taking the time to bring them to us.

I thought he was very good.Sounded like someone who enjoyed his night at the speedway.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TTT said:

Super Heat is a great idea imo.

Extra race, extra drama at no extra cost = WIN WIN WIN

Yes, yes, yes!

6 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I for one appreciate anyone who does the updates they do a great service for anyone wanting to keep up with the scores.With me being 50+ years old i can remember waitng up until late hoping the final scores would appear on ceefax/teletext,or having to ring the speedway hotline which would cost you a fortune.Now you can see the scores race by race with comments for free and we get people like you criticising and making terrible remarks like that.

Keep up the good texting all you texters:t:

Tbf to Lenny the same person has been slagging Leicester off on the live stream according to their fans so bound to get their backs up. I'm sure if it was done about KL you wouldn't be happy? But will find out for myself on Friday when Poole are there. Will be going on mute if it gets too unprofessional! :t:

32 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Tbf to Lenny the same person has been slagging Leicester off on the live stream according to their fans so bound to get their backs up. I'm sure if it was done about KL you wouldn't be happy? But will find out for myself on Friday when Poole are there. Will be going on mute if it gets too unprofessional! :t:

This is also the same guy who basically convinced Godfrey to allow them to stream meetings at Scunthorpe. So you should be thankful to him for you not having to travel 6+ hrs up from Poole and Spend £100+ on Friday night to be able to see the meeting

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fozzie4388 said:

This is also the same guy who basically convinced Godfrey to allow them to stream meetings at Scunthorpe. So you should be thankful to him for you not having to travel 6+ hrs up from Poole and Spend £100+ on Friday night to be able to see the meeting

I will be thankful if I can watch without the club, riders or track being slagged off as what has happened to Leicester fans when they have watched it according to them. I mean he did apologise for it. So we will see on  Friday if he means it or just trying to pacifying the customers.

I don't think it is a lot to ask for. Have watched streams from Poole, Plymouth and Redcar and they don't find it hard to be respectful to the opposition.

47 minutes ago, Flappy said:

I'd be disappointed if a stream wasn't partisan 

Given the take up may well be predominantly  from fans of the visiting team and neutrals the way forward should be to introduce a bias AGAINST the home team :rofl:

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Flappy said:

I'd be disappointed if a stream wasn't partisan 

8 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Given the take up may well be predominantly  from fans of the visiting team and neutrals the way forward should be to introduce a bias AGAINST the home team :rofl:

You know it is actually possible to be biased but not insult anyone from the opposition!

Anyway enough hijacking this thread! I'll save it for the Scunthorpe vs Poole one lol.

Edited by lisa-colette

A great match last night, in front of a dismal crowd... where were all the part time Panthers glory hunters?

20 hours ago, BassoRacingFan said:

In cricket, they have a super over.

In NBA, they have overtime.

Kids don't like seeing draws. Speedway is modernising.

But as so few kids bother to come to speedway, why worry about them.