British Speedway Forum

56 minutes ago, ytsejam said:

Come on for goodness sake, let the poor buggers in the crowd go home and just announce the meeting is over! You’ve had an extra half a hour’s worth of pints and hot dog sales since the last race, so just put everyone out of their misery!

Exactly there was no point in keeping people hanging around, it was obvious there would be no more racing so apart from hoping people would spend more money (which they didnt around me) it was pointless,

• Like 2

The Biggest crime was 40 odd minutes poncing about and telling the paying public beggar all while it was siling it down with no possible chance of a conclusion

• Like 5

Some of the reactions on here are just brilliant!!! Imagine thinking Harris deserves another go at a GP!! Kelvin and Crump were making me want to throw up in heat 1 with the Harris love in!! He wouldn't score a point at Cardiff! 

Brennan can feel a little hard done by but his time will come and he will surely be No17 

Good decision on Ellis and really the only logical choice despite some idiots on here.. people calling him a scumbag need to take a long look in the mirror 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Tickets sold for the meetings, tracks not being available later on in the season, volunteers giving time away for the meeting already, food trucks rented, first aid booked, riders flights and travel already booked, holiday season so tracks wanting to take advantage.

Probably more reasons aswell.

Not everything revolves around the British Championship

All of the above if meetings are cancelled because of weather. I'm sure they would rather have a weeks notice than rained off on the day. 

Belle Vue are at home next Monday so everything will be in place to stage a meeting.

3 minutes ago, TINYS said:

The one with the cleanest bike.

Harry McGurk ..:D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Couldn't they have selected the rider with the fastest time.

Track conditions would be called into question re fairness..

Although, once again, they shouldn't have to discuss such things as the rules should clearly be defined...

Ridiculous that the commentary team cannot inform the viewers what the rules are of the pinnacle of the sport in the UK, as no one seemed to know...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Couldn't they have selected the rider with the fastest time.

That was bomber racing out that media room 

Just got back to me room.

Wot a shower! And I don't mean the rain!

:nono:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Some of the reactions on here are just brilliant!!! Imagine thinking Harris deserves another go at a GP!! Kelvin and Crump were making me want to throw up in heat 1 with the Harris love in!! He wouldn't score a point at Cardiff! 

Brennan can feel a little hard done by but his time will come and he will surely be No17 

Good decision on Ellis and really the only logical choice despite some idiots on here.. people calling him a scumbag need to take a long look in the mirror 

Yes brilliant , nothing against Ellis but personally I do not agree with the decision, just call me an idiot , thanks. 

• Like 4

Based on what we saw last Week in SON think Brennan should have been given the Wildcard ,he is the future.Best of luck to Ellis though.

47 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

So what does the rider winning the re staging get

The 2022 British Championship Trophy

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Yes brilliant , nothing against Ellis but personally I do not agree with the decision, just call me an idiot , thanks. 

Have done will do 

• Like 1

This is shocking ....what will people mates think who laugh at speedway  do when they find out .

• Haha 1