Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

Brummies v Gladiators 15/06

plymouth look very very weak at reserve to me, if shanes cant get 7-8 tonight hes really gone downhill

Guest, guest, guest, guest, zzzzzzzzzz.

No R/R at least I suppose :blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HGould said:

I'm unusually optimistic. 

I think it's the strongest team we've put out all season. 

51 - 39 Brummies 

1 hour ago, arnieg said:

Given Plymouth's win at fortress Scunthorpe and only losing by 7 at Leicester, I admire your optimism.

2 hours ago, HGould said:

I'm unusually optimistic. 

I think it's the strongest team we've put out all season. 

51 - 39 Brummies 

Deluded if you think you will beat us by 12

Yeah Plymouth were just short of a point at Glasgow and Leicester. Birmingham select to outscore both those sides would be a surprise to me. Pickering obviously strengthens Birmingham but Plymouth win for me

If shanes doesnt score a hatful tonight he never will. Brummies win depends on how wells and morris do but at keast with pickering theres a rider capable of winning 13 and 15.

2 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

pound for pound it has to be Plymouth  imo..... 

You can bet that Barker will be on fire.....Nicholls is usually unbeatable.....he's the best rider that I've seen around PB in recent seasons.

Nicholls wasn't so good Ashley Morris didn't beat him crucially in beat 14 when Kent visited last year.

1 hour ago, Mike0310 said:

Deluded if you think you will beat us by 12

"deluded" is a bit harsh, everyone is entitled to their own opinion!

On paper Birmingham should be able to score 51, only if they all ride to their best, that never seems to happen with the Brummies though!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

"deluded" is a bit harsh, everyone is entitled to their own opinion!

On paper Birmingham should be able to score 51, only if they all ride to their best, that never seems to happen with the Brummies though!

Yeah, it is a bit mean spirited. But Mike is very passionate about Plymouth tbf to him.

See on Birmingham's twitter that they put down 20,000 litres of water today Be interesting to know if it is enough on a hot day like today! Unless you're an Aussie and then it is just a mild day! ;)

Edited by lisa-colette

Going for a 45 all draw, Brummies need to win the home matches but again I think its down to the reserves, shanes should get at least 6 or 7 points tonight, hopefully pearson can weigh in with 4 or 5, if the don't it's a Plymouth win 

Deluded maybe but I think Shanes Morris and Neilsen are very capable of out scoring Bowtell, Coles and Morley and that could be significant. 

Im confident that Pickering, Sedgeman and Wells can match Plymouth heat leaders. 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Yeah, it is a bit mean spirited. But Mike is very passionate about Plymouth tbf to him.

See on Birmingham's twitter that they put down 20,000 litres of water today Be interesting to know if it is enough on a hot day like today! Unless you're an Aussie and then it is just a mild day! ;)

Fair play to him for taking the sport seriously I suppose. :blink:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

It's been warm today but cloudy, hardly seen any sun. 15 miles North admittedly.  Can't imagine weather will have caused any issues.

Is the biggest surprise 3 guests and no Harris, Brennan or howarth? :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

48 minutes ago, Col said:

It's been warm today but cloudy, hardly seen any sun. 15 miles North admittedly.  Can't imagine weather will have caused any issues.

Ah okay. I was assuming it was similar to what we have down south atm, sunny and 25 degrees! :D

4 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Guest, guest, guest, guest, zzzzzzzzzz.

No R/R at least I suppose :blink:

Well, quite...guests-a-go-go. And for the foreseeable future too.

It seems that the Brummies fans were conned over the Ellisgate affair, and this "MissingVissinggate" is a blatant attempt to con the rest of the league, not to mention the fans. Some may consider it to be "cute" management, but to me a con is a con.