Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Bash the Bookie SEC finals Competition 2022

Hi

I was on holiday in Greece and I was a bit out of touch and I thought the GP was this coming Saturday ( very disappointed) I was going to do Anders Thomson 200 more (do you believe that) anyway thank you for organising everything it is appreciated 

John (susans1)

• Like 1

Hi Racer

I have sent you a message on your beat the bookie page

John (Susans1)

On 6/27/2022 at 10:59 PM, Red Flag said:

Bewley £100 more

Milik £100 more

Please amend to;

Bellego £100 more

Milik £100 more

Thanks

Time to see how the opposition rate the scores today- mine is the centre spread figure including final whereas BET 365 is their exact score on their less/more market- 20 heats only.

RR                              BET 365

Madsen                                      13                                 11

Michelsen                                 12                                  10

Dudek                                        12                                  10

Kolodziej                                  11                                   10

Pawlicki                                      9                                    8

Kubera                                        9                                    9

Lebedevs                                   8                                     7

Woryna                                       8                                     9

Jensen                                        7                                    8

Huckenbeck                               6                                    5

Smektala                                    6                                    6

Berntzon                                     5                                   6

Milik                                             5                                   7

Berge                                           5                                   4

Bellego                                        5                                   6

Ellis                                              4                                   4

Remarkably similar :) they have copied me :D

Going to give Smektala the kiss off death £300 more please. It’s a s..t or bust bet lol

good lusk everyone 

Kubera 75 more

Dudek 50 more

Cheers

Kolodziej  175 more

Lebedevs 75 less

4 hours ago, r8gdp said:

Going to give Smektala the kiss off death £300 more please. It’s a s..t or bust bet lol

good lusk everyone 

Going to have start double checking my post or just stop posting on my phone lol

Good Luck everyone 

Woryna £ 100 more

Milik £ 70 more

Berntzon  £ 50 more