Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Bash the Bookie SEC finals Competition 2022

It`s always good to compare the no 1 Speedway bookies odds with those of the competition. So we have the no 1`s first(R and R) which is my centre spread and bet 365 exact score in their over/under market( 20 heats only with them not the final)

Bet 365 don`t quote for Lebedevs and Hartel presently but adding up the others they expect 6 between the pair. A bit of a difference of opinion on Pawlicki, Smektala and Huckenbeck !! - we will see !!

R and R                                  BET 365

Michelsen                                     12                                           11

Madsen                                         12                                           11

Kolodziej                                       11                                           10

Dudek                                            11                                           10

Bewley                                           11                                           9

Pawlicki                                          9                                            7

Jensen                                            8                                            7

Berntzon                                         8                                           8

Smektala                                        7                                           9

Huckenbeck                                  7                                           9

Milik                                               7                                            7

Berge                                             6                                            7

Lebedevs                                      6                                            --

Bellego                                          5                                           6

Ellis                                                4                                           3

Hartel                                            2                                           --

Edited by racers and royals

Bookie 1 Punters 2 for the 2nd round running- 9 started and now left with just  6  going into round 3

I got 3 centre spread correct and another 5 within the spread.

Leaderboard after round 2 Gustrow

Shrewsbury Wolf  £1500

r8gdp   £1100

tintin  £325

iand  £250

fromafar  £50

gmarsbar 2  £10

WE LOSE

Les R  --£100

Dave Rowe  --£225

Col  --£1096

The spread will be posted for Saturday`s 3rd round  within a day or 2 - i need to confirm if Adam Ellis is riding or not.

Spread for 3rd round Lodz Saturday September 3rd

Kolodziej  12 - 14

Michelsen  11 - 13

Madsen 11 - 13

Bewley 11 - 13

Dudek 10 - 12

Woryna 8 - 10

Piotr Pawlicki 7 - 9

Jensen 7 - 9

Kubera 7 - 9

Berntzon 4 - 6

Smektala  4 - 6

Lebedevs 4 - 6

Milik 4 - 6

Berge 4 - 6

Bellego 4 - 6

Ellis 2 - 4

22 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Don`t you want to be a bit braver ? :) Why not put all your £1500 on Woryna less :D

Ahh I thought it was 200 max again as in the GP comp. Go on then Mr bookie I'm in. £1500 Wornya Less

2 minutes ago, ShrewsburyWolf said:

Ahh I thought it was 200 max again as in the GP comp. Go on then Mr bookie I'm in. £1500 Wornya Less

You are on- my aim is for everyone to be out before round 4 so that will certainly help :D

• Haha 1

£100 more on berntzon please 

I am trying to make it to round 4 lol

good luck everyone