British Speedway Forum
Phil83

Newcastle now closed !!!

12 hours ago, Gaz said:

Yes I heard that to, shocking! 

Quicker at selling the equipment than giving fans their season ticket money back :mad:

He is just a disgrace and if this is doing what’s best for Newcastle Speedway :(

This was the 1st  time in about 18 years I never bought a season ticket as the team was worse than last year's & we nearly went bust then

Edited by Justgotmecpc

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Well I have just seen the "Bill of fare" and I can confirm that if you made an offer for the shale it would probably be accepted...

7000 grand for an 8 year old old air fence... honestly the clown has lost the plot... that air fence has been popped more times by Dean Douglas alone than a kid with a roll of bubble wrap...

Of course he is making the club better and securing it's future... but never mind I am selling a car if anyone wants to buy it... Good runner... come and look and make me an offer... but in the mean time  I have flogged the wheels the doors the engine and the windscreen but it's a good runner...

The PA system is even on there... containers start tapes the lot... absolutely every solitary thing used to put on a meeting he's just picking the bones dry...

Some of it is just scrap and hes asking silly prices... but if it doesn't go the the local pikey will come in with his pick-up and give him 2 quid a hundred-weight for it and take it away...

What a tosser...

Regards 

THJ

Jackpot question.. ( who was the last ever rider to burst the airfence at Newcastle speedway) & THJ you can't take part lol

• Haha 1

Ty Procter? May day weekend versus berwick I was over from the west 

Edited by Neila

Tom Brennan ?

25 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Jackpot question.. ( who was the last ever rider to burst the airfence at Newcastle speedway) & THJ you can't take part lol

15 minutes ago, Neila said:

Ty Procter? May day weekend versus berwick I was over from the west 

1 minute ago, diamonds7 said:

Tom Brennan ?

Dean Douglas

• Like 3

Should av took more notice THJ gave us a clue :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Neila said:

Should av took more notice THJ gave us a clue :D

Wonder what the price of bubble wrap is nowadays THJ 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Who was the last person to buy one of robs over priced burgers!.(just bring that back into play again) ..

If Newcastle did own Adam Roynon he is obviously on loan to Redcar. How does the loan fee work, is it paid monthly or upfront ? If it’s monthly who gets it now. If it’s yearly has Rob Grant already had the money, blown it & is Adam clear to carry on riding for Redcar even though his “owner” has shut his business?

29 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Wonder what the price of bubble wrap is nowadays THJ 

Not 7 grand a pop that's for sure... all you would be buying were some air blowers and expensive carpeting for the pits

3 minutes ago, bigred said:

Who was the last person to buy one of robs over priced burgers!.(just bring that back into play again) ..

Please Noooooooo!!

2 minutes ago, Biffa said:

If Newcastle did own Adam Roynon he is obviously on loan to Redcar. How does the loan fee work, is it paid monthly or upfront ? If it’s monthly who gets it now. If it’s yearly has Rob Grant already had the money, blown it & is Adam clear to carry on riding for Redcar even though his “owner” has shut his business?

No idea... but it wont stop Redcar from using him...

Regards 

THJ

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Biffa said:

Don't think Adam was ever ours (could be wrong).  IF he was then, usually, the loan fee is paid up front.  And, now Newcastle are no more, all of their assets become assets of the BSPL.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Don't think Adam was ever ours (could be wrong).  IF he was then, usually, the loan fee is paid up front.  And, now Newcastle are no more, all of their assets become assets of the BSPL.

Do assets only go to the BSPL in the case of a bankruptcy? Dunno?

Think all assets, that if Newcastle have any that are worth anything !!!, revert back to bspa (or whatever they call themselves these days ) to potentially pay off any debt's this happens either mid season or in the closed season 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Neila said:

Think all assets, that if Newcastle have any that are worth anything !!!, revert back to bspa (or whatever they call themselves these days ) to potentially pay off any debt's this happens either mid season or in the closed season 

But the company is not bankrupt.