British Speedway Forum
Phil83

Newcastle now closed !!!

18 hours ago, Winditon said:

They wouldn't have came cheap probably at a guess 70-80 pound a point plus a signing on fee but you get what you pay for and they would guarantee you probably around 30 points between them a meeting home and away but would our crowds sustain that?  It's a catch 22. 

& A healthy home crowd 

5 hours ago, HectorRacing said:

He killed speedway in Newcastle. 

if i was stuck in a field with only his van for food, id rather starve to death then give him any money. 

His foods not that bad 

7 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

& A healthy home crowd 

• Replacing the burgers with a salad van are we?
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, arnieg said:
  • Replacing the burgers with a salad van are we?

As long as it sells liquid refreshments aswell & that's not soft drinks either 

22 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Your feet are bigger than mine

I wouldn't be saying that,you know what they say about folk with big feet lol.

2 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

I wouldn't be saying that,you know what they say about folk with big feet lol.

Big Socks ! 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, jenga said:

Big Socks ! 

Aye or big shoes 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Apart from James and starkey have any other of the boys been fixed up yet?

20 minutes ago, bigred said:

Apart from James and starkey have any other of the boys been fixed up yet?

Complin at armadale devils where he joins former Newcastle Gems rider josh 

• Thanks 1

Just an aside but Bradley Wilson-Dean signed for Polish Division 2 side Ravicz at the same time he signed for the Diamonds - it's on the internet.  I was watching the Rawicz match on Polish TV yesterday and he was in the pits (his name was on the back of his mechanic's shirt).  It'll be interesting to see if he rides in Poland this year.  Hopefully Matty and Max will get fixed up as they have been loyal Diamonds' riders.  They, Paul and James should be retained as Diamonds' assets in the vague hope that we can restart next season.

23 minutes ago, 1stbendwinkoboy said:

They, Paul and James should be retained as Diamonds' assets in the vague hope that we can restart next season.

Is/was Paul ever a Diamonds asset?

28 minutes ago, 1stbendwinkoboy said:

Just an aside but Bradley Wilson-Dean signed for Polish Division 2 side Ravicz at the same time he signed for the Diamonds - it's on the internet.  I was watching the Rawicz match on Polish TV yesterday and he was in the pits (his name was on the back of his mechanic's shirt).  It'll be interesting to see if he rides in Poland this year.  Hopefully Matty and Max will get fixed up as they have been loyal Diamonds' riders.  They, Paul and James should be retained as Diamonds' assets in the vague hope that we can restart next season.

Paul is not aDiamonds asset.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Is/was Paul ever a Diamonds asset?

Did you manage to fill the van with ya sheets today or have you left some for me to collect for me new garden reshape as it'll save me buying ground sheeting 

1 minute ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Did you manage to fill the van with ya sheets today or have you left some for me to collect for me new garden reshape as it'll save me buying ground sheeting 

Dunno what your on about?

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Dunno what your on about?

31 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

On 7/2/2022 at 8:46 AM, ruffdiamond said:

Tha not for sale mate (yet), as John says they'll probably end up in the bin,,, so fill ya boots. Ye could've had me wellies but they've already gone. :t:

Tha no use to me mate, like a said!,,, av heard that allotment folk seek such stuff, so shift the lot if you can. Am sure the rest of the guys won't complain. 

BTW,,, a do have another pair of wellies (almost brand new, been round the heap once),,, size 9, £93.01 paid, £60 to you?,,, al chuck in a new pair of socks for nowt.

Edited by ruffdiamond