British Speedway Forum
Phil83

Newcastle now closed !!!

Missing the 2020 season did Archie (and a few others) no favours in his development.  Hopefully he can get the assistance he needs and will "kick-on" at some point.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Missing the 2020 season did Archie (and a few others) no favours in his development.  Hopefully he can get the assistance he needs and will "kick-on" at some point.

Any word on season ticket refunds Steve?

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Winditon said:

Exactly Ruff. Don't hold out much hope but Robert Grant can't hide.

Dunno, a was laughing because you asked Steve. :t:

Edited by ruffdiamond

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Agree with 2020 point but also don't think Newcastle cl spot helped him 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Sad to see all the fence now took down at brough park as I've just dropped off there.. 

Does that mean that you don't have to climb over it to get in? ;)

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Does that mean that you don't have to climb over it to get in? ;)

Na as ad get stuck on the top of it lol but I meant the speedway fence ha

Edited by Justgotmecpc
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, scampispeedway said:

Nothing major has been moved yet as I looked in from pits gate end of the car park this morning.

All the fencing has been dumped by the trailer with the home straight fence on it & some of the other fencing is stored behind the pit container's!! So it looks as tho that's it for Newcastle speedway ( great history) for the foreseeable & if any fans want to travel to any meetings just get message me on here & if we get enough interest I'll be happy to run the travel whether it be a big coach or a minibus 

5 hours ago, Winditon said:

Any word on season ticket refunds Steve?

Ha me Pal bought 2 & he's not a happy chap & his blood pressure is near boiling point & I hope rob pays up sooner rather than later or he might be making a visit to A&E thanks to the byker T/CAKE

As Eastbourne fans found last year, a season ticket holder is not high up on the list of creditors to be paid. And nor where the Eagles riders.

• Sad 1

On 7/24/2022 at 8:09 PM, Rotfs said:

Couldn't pay his Vat bill but can Co sponsor another tracks meeting. 

Does pose the question where the monies come from? Always seemed to be on holiday/cruises if memory serves. 

He was never asked to pay a ‘ VAT bill’ and he can’t sponsor a meeting at Newcastle because someone closed it down.

As far holidays I have no doubt he had to pay for them too and I’ve no doubt the money will come out of his bank account which would have been a little healthier once he sold his part share of the Diamonds.

But you obviously think differently ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Ha me Pal bought 2 & he's not a happy chap & his blood pressure is near boiling point & I hope rob pays up sooner rather than later or he might be making a visit to A&E thanks to the byker T/CAKE

Good job I didn’t buy one then …. I would be 6ft under by now 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Dunno, a was laughing because you asked Steve. :t:

Was asking Steve as he seems to see things when they are released and I'm not on Snakebook and that's where most of the information seems to come from. Hope that clears that up for you.

• Thanks 1