British Speedway Forum
Phil83

Newcastle now closed !!!

On 8/7/2022 at 9:54 AM, Gaz said:

Totally agree.. He was with one or two others as well who were following him about and wouldn’t leave his side. 

Were they on leads 

On 8/12/2022 at 11:01 PM, Gaz said:

Nice of the Redcar Clown ‘Carter’ to remind us from about 20 metres away that we no longer have a track, shame he didn’t say that when I walked passed him. 

Also shouting at my mam saying same thing walking up Northumberland Street other week!

Lovely creature 

Came up to me at Oxford and said we are in the semi's your {Berwick} not i said aye seeing as Poole couldn't be arsed in Heat 20 away he went lol 

3 hours ago, Normski said:

Came up to me at Oxford and said we are in the semi's your {Berwick} not i said aye seeing as Poole couldn't be arsed in Heat 20 away he went lol 

I remember when his late wife had a pair of white trousers on at Newcastle 1 time & by the stain on the backside it looked as tho she had sat in a bucket of cowpat..

Just now, Justgotmecpc said:

I remember when his late wife had a pair of white trousers on at Newcastle 1 time & by the stain on the backside it looked as tho she had sat in a bucket of cowpat..

Imagine the smell on the bus back to boro

49 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Imagine the smell on the bus back to boro

Can you please remove this post. Mr Carter was not married to this person. It is in extremely bad taste to say things like this on a public forum. Please have empathy and respect for people who have autism and special needs. And respect for her family.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mikebaker said:

Can you please remove this post. Mr Carter was not married to this person. It is in extremely bad taste to say things like this on a public forum. Please have empathy and respect for people who have autism and special needs. And respect for her family.

Wholeheartedly agree. As the father of a son on the autistic spectrum I have had to deal with enough prejudice against him.

52 minutes ago, mikebaker said:

Sorry but it's nothing compared to the comments he used to shout at Newcastle riders staff etc !! I remember 1 time Richie worrall has a bad off at redcar & he said I hope he's dead ... Not nice even tho he has a touch of special n@@ds

54 minutes ago, mikebaker said:

Never knew he wasn't married!! So let's say partner 

1 hour ago, Diamondboy said:

Getting desperate replying to your own posts:rofl:

Been for a lie down near the horse fields with the refreshing smell of dung

55 minutes ago, mikebaker said:

Autism and special needs, you obviously don’t read the general discussion threads on here.

4 hours ago, Normski said:

He's a lunny tune 

47 minutes ago, customhouseregular said:

Wholeheartedly agree. As the father of a son on the autistic spectrum I have had to deal with enough prejudice against him.

Yip I get what your saying but lads or lasses with any disabilities are a million times brighter than that MAN.. & I HAVE DONE NUMEROUS CORSERS FOR DISABILITY NORTH DUE YO MY JOB 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Yip I get what your saying but lads or lasses with any disabilities are a million times brighter than that MAN.. & I HAVE DONE NUMEROUS CORSERS FOR DISABILITY NORTH DUE YO MY JOB 

Do you have a disability?

• Haha 1