Phil83

Newcastle now closed !!!

3 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Good question!! What do you think 

No! Application denied 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Diamondboy said:

No! Application denied 

I definitely have a screw loose as I'll have a go at anything if me torso allows it 

6 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Really? You have to ask? He went to school in Walker... nuff said...

I when me mother dragged me there 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Really? You have to ask? He went to school in Walker... nuff said...

& Remind me what school you attended??  Yeah you played rugby & the teacher should have gave you a proper thick head protecter as look what's happened lol as I've still got a full heed of hair

Edited by Justgotmecpc

42 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

I when me mother dragged me there 

A 10 ton truck couldn’t drag you now 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

& Remind me what school you attended??  Yeah you played rugby & the teacher should have gave you a proper thick head protecter as look what's happened lol as I've still got a full heed of hair

My School was approved by Her Majesty's Government and was never a Rugby playing school...

It started off as Thomas Addison Boys School and become Longbenton High School... no idea what it is called now... but when I was there if you didn't hunt with the pack you got EATEN... not Eton...

Regards 

THJ

19 minutes ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

My School was approved by Her Majesty's Government and was never a Rugby playing school...

It started off as Thomas Addison Boys School and become Longbenton High School... no idea what it is called now... but when I was there if you didn't hunt with the pack you got EATEN... not Eton...

Regards 

THJ

Youv always been special lol 

Hi John, the Longbenton High School is still in existance unlike the later School I attended, I passed my 13+ exam

which allowed me move from the Chillingham Road Senior School to attend the new Manor Park School on Benton Road.

This opened in 1960 but I was there for 4 years but sadly it was closed in 2004. due to falling attentdances and budget cuts

and the scholars were moved to the huge school on Newton Road.

20 hours ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Regards 

THJ

Definitely APPROVED  as you say by her majesty as it was a feeder for borstal lol

• Thanks 1

Longbenton High School is still going, Benton Dene Primary and Special Schools are sort of on the same site.

3 hours ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Definitely APPROVED  as you say by her majesty as it was a feeder for borstal lol

It was a feeder for Kirklevington Grange detention centre... Borstal's had long gone when I was a kid... Also Axwell Park Approved School and Netherton Park Juvenile Assessment Centre near Morpeth which were the original "bad lads homes" your mother threatened to put you in if you didn't behave...

Happy days...

Regards 

THJ 

• Haha 1

Still lots of people in the Rob Grant fan club on latest NSSA post comments section 

16 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Still lots of people in the Rob Grant fan club on latest NSSA post comments section 

Maybe his Butcher Meat is decent.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gaz said:

I bet none of them are season ticket holders.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1