British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Petecc

Birmingham v Redcar 22,06,22 Wednesday

According to Birmingham's site Vissing is riding this week (Although there's been a mention of him getting a call up to the Danish Final) and Paco Castagna guests for Auty at 3 with Sedgmen moving to 5.

• Like 1

BIRMINGHAM: Claus Vissing, Stefan Nielsen, Paco Castagna, Ashley Morris, Justin Sedgmen, James Shanes, James Pearson.

REDCAR: Charles Wright, Adam Roynon, Erik Riss, Kasper Andersen, Lewis Kerr, Jason Edwards, Jordan Jenkins.

We need the points now as we h@ve lost 6 from NewcAstle

11 minutes ago, Norfolk Bear said:

We need the points now as we h@ve lost 6 from NewcAstle

Only lost 4 or (7) if you include Friday 

Pickering would be my choice....he guested for Auty last week, so he'd avoid the 8 day rule if guesting for Vissing?

If we use R/R for Vissing, then Redcar will hit 60 points tonight!

I'm afraid as much as i love Paco, it doesn't inspire me to make the effort to attend this evening.

1 hour ago, GiveusaB said:

If we use R/R for Vissing, then Redcar will hit 60 points tonight!

I'm afraid as much as i love Paco, it doesn't inspire me to make the effort to attend this evening.

Realitically with redcars strong heat leaders you really need to target ht 2, 4, 8, 12 and 14 as the opportunities for heat advantages. That in mind shanes should definitely be in at 7 to ensure the heat advantages against the redcar reserves and second strings are taken.

All out attack against the 2nd string and reserves and hopefully pack up for 3-3 where weight, riss or kerr feature IMO

Just now, ljriley90 said:

Realitically with redcars strong heat leaders you really need to target ht 2, 4, 8, 12 and 14 as the opportunities for heat advantages. That in mind shanes should definitely be in at 7 to ensure the heat advantages against the redcar reserves and second strings are taken.

All out attack against the 2nd string and reserves and hopefully pack up for 3-3 where weight, riss or kerr feature IMO

As for vissing he scored well in the rained off meet, 8 form 3 i think it was. He needs to be hitting at least 8/9 at home to support sedgy and stefan

Does Vissing intend to ride for the Brummies again this season. He hasn't ridden since the home meeting against Poole on 25th May.

• Like 1

Which will be aproblem for Brum as his GSA continues to fall (even if not riding)

1 hour ago, ljriley90 said:

As for vissing he scored well in the rained off meet, 8 form 3 i think it was. He needs to be hitting at least 8/9 at home to support sedgy and stefan

Sedgemen is just a gater.

Nielsen is the 'only' rider worth the entrance fee atm!