British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Sheffield 23/06

I had this down as a 50/50 before we lost Niels. Now i'll have to go a narrow Tigers win :(. RR looks like it could cover 8 points for NKI, but it don't always work out like that, and  it could bite us in the arse. I don't really fancy any of the available guests to get us 8 or so either. Lets see what Alex decides. I'm also not sure how fit TJ is either. So we'll need Richie to continue his good up turn in form, and the rest of the lads on it as well. 

With the Panthers suddenly only 2 points behind us, we need this..

Thoughts...........

Edited by Bald Bloke

I think you worry too much :D

Doesn't really matter that Peterborough are catching us, what matters is that we get enough points from twenty meetings to finish at least fourth. As it stands we've raced less meetings than everyone else but like every home meeting it's important to win them. R/R would be ok but 7 riders is better so hopefully we can get a good one.

46-44.

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

I think you worry too much :D

Doesn't really matter that Peterborough are catching us, what matters is that we get enough points from twenty meetings to finish at least fourth. As it stands we've raced less meetings than everyone else but like every home meeting it's important to win them. R/R would be ok but 7 riders is better so hopefully we can get a good one.

46-44.

I think i'm so desperate after last season, i worry too much:D

32 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I think i'm so desperate after last season, i worry too much:D

I think you are right to worry.Sheffield have a strong top 5,and 2 reserves who should do well around our place.We have a young reserve who will be very nervous I would have thought,is this his debut in the PL,cant think if he has had a meeting for anyone else.Plus R/R for Niels is likely as you said there are no suitable guests for him.

If we are to lose this one I think it will be game over, as I can't see us picking up enough points away from home.

What we really need is the ref to keep an eye on Ellis with his rollers,Holder to pick up a toe infection,Musielak held at customs,Cook to forget his bikes and Mountain to be stuck on one for the night.Then I fancy our chances:D

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

I think you are right to worry.Sheffield have a strong top 5,and 2 reserves who should do well around our place.We have a young reserve who will be very nervous I would have thought,is this his debut in the PL,cant think if he has had a meeting for anyone else.Plus R/R for Niels is likely as you said there are no suitable guests for him.

If we are to lose this one I think it will be game over, as I can't see us picking up enough points away from home.

What we really need is the ref to keep an eye on Ellis with his rollers,Holder to pick up a toe infection,Musielak held at customs,Cook to forget his bikes and Mountain to be stuck on one for the night.Then I fancy our chances:D

It's OK Tel. You'll find me near the start line .It's a 12 footer ;)

Buy EVERSPROUT 5-to-12 Foot Telescopic Extension Pole (20 Foot Reach),  Lightweight Sturdy Aluminum Telescoping Pole, Easy Flip-Tab Lock Mechanism Telescopic  Pole, Twist-On Metal Tip Paint Extension Pole Online at Lowest Prices in

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Haha 1

I'll wait til I see the lineups before passing judgement. Was going to be a hard match with a full side, but new reserve and r/r or guest for NKI makes me think if we get anything out of this we'll do bl00dy well. But if we do, that augers well for the rest of the season

20 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

What we really need is the ref to keep an eye on Ellis with his rollers,

He needs to keep an eye on Morris at the tapes as well, mind you it bit him in the backside in heat 15 at Owlerton the other week!

Steve55

• Steve55
  • Members
  • 734 posts
  • Team:Sheffield Tigers
  21 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

He needs to keep an eye on Morris at the tapes as well, mind you it bit him in the backside in heat 15 at Owlerton the other week!

Can you show me were i said that ...... Please don't make things up :nono:

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Steve55

• Steve55
  • Members
  • 734 posts
  • Team:Sheffield Tigers
  21 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Can you show me were i said that ...... Please don't make things up :nono:

That was me BB,:Din my defence though Morris wasn't guesting for us at the time of my posting.

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

That was me BB,:Din my defence though Morris wasn't guesting for us at the time of my posting.

Yes Tel, I know it was a part of your earlier post. But he has picked a part of your post , then he must have quoted something that I said to get the quote box with my name in,then deleted my comment and copy n pasted a part of yours in it as if I have said it.. Nowt wrong with your post at all.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile number.

Thanks

8 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Yes Tel, I know it was a part of your earlier post. But he has picked a part of your post , then he must have quoted something that I said to get the quote box with my name in,then deleted my comment and copy n pasted a part of yours in it as if I have said it.. Nowt wrong with your post at all.

Some people hey BB :lol:.

3 hours ago, tellboy said:

Some people hey BB :lol:.

Some people just don't get it Tel ;).

If those people in Lynn could keep those if us who aren't abreast of the shower situation please we'd be very grateful :t: