British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Sheffield 23/06

11 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Yep was 6ft away

If you had a black hoodie, a pair of glasses and a pint in your hand I think I spotted you :D

So many points thrown away by Lynn tonight but ultimately Sheffield's top four were far too strong with Mountain chipping in too. We are so inconsistent right down the order at the minute and I don't think such a grippy track suits us.

Need some away points now and quickly! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

If you had a black hoodie, a pair of glasses and a pint in your hand I think I spotted you :D

So many points thrown away by Lynn tonight but ultimately Sheffield's top four were far too strong with Mountain chipping in too. We are so inconsistent right down the order at the minute and I don't think such a grippy track suits us.

Need some away points now and quickly! 

Was probably me. You san say hello i don't bite ;)

Edited by Bald Bloke

19 minutes ago, ohdannyboy said:

How long do KL keep persisting with TJ for? Oh wait I think I know the answer…..

What you mean as long as Allitt keeps insisting.

I praised Jorgensen up earlier in the season but tonight he was awful.How can you go from beating Holder by 5 lengths and then lose to Mountain by the same.

Imo,like I think I may have put on here they have to replace Lawson while his average is so high,because his average is only going one way.He was an anomaly last season.But to replace him with someone better means spending bigger bucks,that won't happen will it?

And if Nicholls gets the boot from Peterborough get him over for Jorgensen.

Why we aren't making gates I don't know,early on we was then we just stopped.

Thomas would have made the scores tighter for sure but not enough to win the match.Sheffield deserved that for sure.

There travelling support was good and rowdy.Allthough i wasn't particularly happy with one foul mouthed woman shouting out the word of paedophile I assume this looked like it was aimed at Lawson.I hope she thinks twice next time especially where there are kids about like tonight.

Edited by tellboy

Some say i worry to much about my predictions. Seen it all ;)

9 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I praised Jorgensen up earlier in the season but tonight he was awful.How can you go from beating Holder by 5 lengths and then lose to Mountain by the same.

Imo,like I think I may have put on here they have to replace Lawson while his average is so high,because his average is only going one way.He was an anomaly last season.But to replace him with someone better means spending bigger bucks,that won't happen will it?

Thomas would have made the scores tighter for sure but not enough to win the match.Sheffield deserved that for sure.

There travelling support was good and rowdy.Allthough i wasn't particularly happy with one foul mouthed woman shouting out the word of paedophile I assume this looked like it was aimed at Lawson.I hope she thinks twice next time especially where there are kids about like tonight.

Unfortunately another year where we don’t have an out and out no1 same ole lynn have a team of middle order riders. 

look at Ipswich you pay the buck for Doyle he’s almost guaranteed 12+ every meeting that’s why they’re top of the league… 

Constantly carry riders, but they’re ‘nice guys’ so we can’t possibly get rid! 

14 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I posted his stats a few weeks ago, 2021 77 rides, 30 Ht wins. Up until today he has 34 races and 4 heat wins. I know i'm harsh, but if you can't win races, you win nowt.

Unfortunately it will always be the same at Lynn every season while Allitt has a say in things

Should have been able to capitalise on Cookies withdrawal, but just too much inconsistencies through the team. Picketing with bike problems didn't help. Morris put in a decent shift, probably not far off what NKI would have scored. I would personally put Worrall or Morris to partner Pickering in heat 15, both were gating well, but ultimately being a couple of points down going into heat , 15 was always going to be a big ask

1 minute ago, kelvinht said:

Should have been able to capitalise on Cookies withdrawal, but just too much inconsistencies through the team. Picketing with bike problems didn't help. Morris put in a decent shift, probably not far off what NKI would have scored. I would personally put Worrall or Morris to partner Pickering in heat 15, both were gating well, but ultimately being a couple of points down going into heat , 15 was always going to be a big ask

Morris did a job. TJ is inconsistant, and see my above post on Richard.

1 hour ago, ohdannyboy said:

Unfortunately another year where we don’t have an out and out no1 same ole lynn have a team of middle order riders. 

look at Ipswich you pay the buck for Doyle he’s almost guaranteed 12+ every meeting that’s why they’re top of the league… 

Constantly carry riders, but they’re ‘nice guys’ so we can’t possibly get rid! 

Worked for Peterborough last year!

8 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I posted his stats a few weeks ago, 2021 77 rides, 30 Ht wins. Up until today he has 34 races and 4 heat wins. I know i'm harsh, but if you can't win races, you win nowt.

He got another win last night,gifted pretty much with no Holder or Cook in that race.With someone sitting on a nigh 8pt average you would expect 2 race wins a meeting at least wouldn't you?

Do you still frequent this forum Lynnboy,how did your mates lad get on after the meeting?

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

He got another win last night,gifted pretty much with no Holder or Cook in that race.With someone sitting on a nigh 8pt average you would expect 2 race wins a meeting at least wouldn't you?

I added that one to make it 4 wins in 34 races;). Compared to 30 wins in 77 last season. After last nights meeting his average so far for this season is 5.88.

He had a stonker of a season in last year, and i admit he was first on my team sheet for this season, but it was always going to be a risk whether he could keep it up.

Just put a post on Gettr trailing last night's win at Kings Lynn and six people "liked" it and one reposted it.... all of them from China!

• Haha 1