British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Peterborough June 23rd

7 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Panthers might just edge this

I agree. Starke the biggest worry for me, looked way off last night. Can’t afford to carry passengers. Riss has been brilliant this season, but he was a concern last night as well, the poorest I’ve seen him. Hopefully just a one off!

13 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Panthers might just edge this

R/R for Scott makes us weaker and why you would choose Jenkins over Palin is a mystery. 

4 minutes ago, Noodles said:

R/R for Scott makes us weaker 

Not sure to be honest. Andersen and presumably 3 for Basso doesn’t look a lot in it. Andersen still rides Foxhall brilliantly. 

Was thinking of going to this, but … hmmm … might well wait until the next home fixture … which is 14 July!

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

I agree. Starke the biggest worry for me, looked way off last night. Can’t afford to carry passengers. Riss has been brilliant this season, but he was a concern last night as well, the poorest I’ve seen him. Hopefully just a one off!

I guess Starke has to ride his way into match fitness, and it's got to start sometime, with Riss, i take it you going by his home form so far 6.57, away it's 3.14. I like Erik, but his average so far this season is 4.86 :blink:

Edited by Bald Bloke

Heeps average is 4.96 so is too high to guest for Barker who is on 4.44 with no 5% increase for home meetings as he's a reserve and strangely that 'rule' doesn't seem to apply to reserves.

With regards to Riss last night, he blew his engine in the first heat last night so could be excused a below par performance. 

3 minutes ago, ipswichwitches said:

Heeps average is 4.96 so is too high to guest for Barker who is on 4.44 with no 5% increase for home meetings as he's a reserve and strangely that 'rule' doesn't seem to apply to reserves.

With regards to Riss last night, he blew his engine in the first heat last night so could be excused a below par performance. 

It's Broc Nicol  for BB .

56 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Was thinking of going to this, but … hmmm … might well wait until the next home fixture … which is 14 July!

Why waste the long hot summer nights on speedway......;)

6 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I must admit, playing 9 holes on a Thursday evening rather than speedway, has been winning hands down for me lately...

34 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I guess Starke has to ride his way into match fitness, and it's got to start sometime, with Riss, i take it you going by his home form so far 6.57, away it's 3.14. I like Erik, but his average so far this season is 4.86 :blink:

That can’t be right surely? 

10 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

I must admit, playing 9 holes on a Thursday evening rather than speedway, has been winning hands down for me lately...

God knows how many fans you would have if you had a season like the Stars did last season, with 1 home win :P

• Haha 1