British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Peterborough June 23rd

3 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Sedgeman in at 2!?..do they want to lose...wtf...defo not going now... really questioning some of Lions decisions lately.

The only current non reserve premiership rider who could of guested for Nicholls was Charles Wright as only Wolves and BV not riding , Sedgmen is the cheaper option 

31 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

We saw him the other week...

When?

29 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

The only current non reserve premiership rider who could of guested for Nicholls was Charles Wright as only Wolves and BV not riding , Sedgmen is the cheaper option 

And in decent form in the league below plus he has a point to prove 

13 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Definitely no MPT as has concussion. 

I don’t think he has

50 minutes ago, stevehone said:

I don’t think he has

Shoulder injury according to the club 

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

When?

On Eurosports last match against B.Vue (why the massive break?)..anyway I hope I eat my words and he smashes it. On a positive Jenkins got a decent score last night...

2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

I would of given summers ago after how he’s started since his return, flying last night according too updates 

1 hour ago, chrismorton said:

On Eurosport's last match against B.Vue (why the massive break?)..anyway I hope I eat my words and he smashes it. On a positive Jenkins got a decent score last night...

Eurosport covering 11 league meetings (same as BT Sport), so there will be breaks.

We should win this by about 10 with no Scott or MPT who was ridden dirty last night by Lawson

Though being Ipswich I’m sure we will let them get a point! 

• Sad 1

Ipswich will want to give the Panthers a point surely if it helps them get into the Play-offs further down the line?

If we're thinking Play-off Semi-Final or Final they want to face local rivals, as it will pack Foxhall out ££££££££

4 hours ago, stevehone said:

I don’t think he has

Was what the Plymouth promoter said when interviewed.

1 hour ago, Falcon1983 said:

Ipswich will want to give the Panthers a point surely if it helps them get into the Play-offs further down the line?

If we're thinking Play-off Semi-Final or Final they want to face local rivals, as it will pack Foxhall out ££££££££

Why give away a point that might enable the Panthers to overtake the Witches for third from bottom?

1 hour ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Why give away a point that might enable the Panthers to overtake the Witches for third from bottom?

Love your positive attitude Lovey that’s the spirit :D

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Was what the Plymouth promoter said when interviewed.

he's been to hospital and no concussion