British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Peterborough June 23rd

Nice to Barbara in refs box is in a pboro shirt tonight, my wife saw Harris jump that start as she’s sat at home 

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

Good old Barb.  Starke wiped out Doyle and she excluded Doyle LOL

Tbh I don’t like losing Doyle but standing on the second bend exit, Doyle at fault there, just stood it up in the middle of the bend like there was no one behind him, crazy move tbh

8 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Tbh I don’t like losing Doyle but standing on the second bend exit, Doyle at fault there, just stood it up in the middle of the bend like there was no one behind him, crazy move tbh

Sorry mate agree to disagree. Stood in front of the garden bar pretty much same view as Babs would have had and Starke left Doyle nowhere to go and took him out. The boos around the stadium would back that up. Baffling decision. 

Edited by Arch Stanton

5 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Sorry mate agree to disagree. Stood in front of the garden bar pretty much same view as Babs would have had and Starke left Doyle nowhere to go and took him out. The boos around the stadium would back that up. Baffling decision. 

I just can’t see how starke could have avoided him tbh

Babs is on the vino tonight.

No idea why Doyle was excluded but I'll take all the help we can get right now.

5 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

I just can’t see how starke could have avoided him tbh

All about opinions mate. You saw it from the opposite side to me so it might have looked completely different from your view point 

4 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

All about opinions mate. You saw it from the opposite side to me so it might have looked completely different from your view point 

Yeah of course we’re seeing it from opposite sides, from this side Doyle stood the bike up to cut back and make a long straight, starke behind coming off the inside with basso underneath him pushing him back wider

Tbh it’s a pure racing incident where the lines each rider rode crossed but Doyle was the one who changed his line standing the bike up so for me if you were to have to choose a primary cause it was him, could’ve been all 4 back tho really

7 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

Tbh it’s a pure racing incident where the lines each rider rode crossed but Doyle was the one who changed his line standing the bike up so for me if you were to have to choose a primary cause it was him, could’ve been all 4 back tho really

Well it’s quite possible you’re more sober than me mate. Been on the ale all day so I’ll go with yours :D

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Good old Barb.  Starke wiped out Doyle and she excluded Doyle LOL

That's been the rule as far as I can remember. If you wipe out your team mate then they get excluded. I have no idea why.

Sedg for Ully. 

Ippo should be embarrassed with this showing.... ouch!