British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Ipswich v Peterborough June 23rd

8 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

A wins a win but one where the pussycats feel hard done by is even sweeter

A last for Sedge in a super heat to seal it - even more special :t:

Only this isn’t a win, it’s a draw, but a draw you get 3 points for.

All thought up by Chris Louis I am told and as Roger Jacobs says above it’s a complete load of bolleaux

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BassoRacingFan said:

The super heat format is a joke.

Panthers robbed!

Am I the only one who is thinking Lyon has made a monumental cock up twice by not using Basso?

5 minutes ago, hans fan said:

I’m no fan of oystercard and he has been cack but why does Andersen get a free ride he’s been 5hit at showground and think he’s won 1 heat at home this season

Andersen is better than Ostergaard though.  He hasn't been good enough this season at all but we can't change everyone.

Technically that's 3 meetings unbeaten 

• Like 1

Just now, bigcatdiary said:

Only this isn’t a win, it’s a draw, but a draw you get 3 points for.

All thought up by Chris Louis I am told and as Roger Jacobs says above it’s a complete load of bolleaux

2 super heats so far and 2 home wins. Hardly rewards the away teams efforts to get a draw. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, chrismorton said:

Am I the only one who is thinking Lyon has made a monumental cock up twice by not using Basso?

No and also picking Jenkins 

2 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Easy to say in hindsight. Lyon has won us enough meetings in the past and clearly knows what he’s doing so difficult to judge without knowing all the details. 

I said it last time when the super heat worked for us, it’s still unnecessary and doesn’t need too happen, a draw is a draw, chances are if you’ve had a drawn meeting it’ll be entertaining from a neutral point of view. It’s pointless and takes away from the away teams in my opinion if they’ve fought hard too stick with the home team all meeting too lose it on one race that’s not needed…. The 4/3/2/0 system is also rubbish, it’s just pointless 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Sully said:

2 super heats so far and 2 home wins. Hardly rewards the away teams efforts to get a draw. 

Exactly the opinion I’ve formed from it, well done for keeping level…. Oh wait no sorry another heat yet and you didn’t make it. Thanks anyway. POINTLESS UNNECESSARY 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Flappy said:

No and also picking Jenkins 

Jenkins for Palin is an odd one. Can’t just be based on performances….

Heat 14 was the killer Ostergaard or Basso not beating Riss,  

Personally would of used Hans in super heat 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Redpanther said:

I think Jordan palin scored 1 last season at Ipswich last season so that was a 50/50 call I’d say

That one point would've been enough. I'm think Palin is massively overrated but he's better than Jenkins 

16 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

The super heat format is a joke.

Panthers robbed!

Seems to be a common theme for clubs Hans rides for! 

1 minute ago, scoobydoo said:

Heat 14 was the killer Ostergaard or Basso not beating Riss,  

Personally would of used Hans in super heat 

Ulrich always delivers on not delivery at a crucial time, season after season. Hans should of been in the super heat definitely with his liking for ippo even if he didn’t have the best of nights.