British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

BERWICK v SCUNTHORPE (June 25th - 7pm) Championship

13 minutes ago, Gambo95 said:

Not sure on the ruling about no-ones 1-7 etc. Don't think it said BSPL.

Just what was being said on the Berwick website about Cook being out and Starke being in.

Funnily enough it’s Scunthorpe at Berwick.Harris just wants to ride 8 days not interested for what team.It was in the SS Grasstrack section at least 3-4 weeks ago that Harris would be at Holsted did nobody  from Berwick enquire then what the position would be regarding cover in that Competion.

• Like 1

Believe it or not people speedway used to be a simple sport to follow.

Edited by screm
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

So Berwick book a guest a booking that's no doubt sanctioned by the authorities to be told a few days before the meeting that the guest cannot ride.

That's an absolute joke of an organisation 

• Confused 1

Didn't Berwick used to get facilities for Franc when he was grass tracking? Sure we did with theo in the past too. People will no doubt know my views on the rider whose missing but say no more on that.

So if Starkey hadn't been released Berwick would've had to use Blair or crang at no.1?

18 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Didn't Berwick used to get facilities for Franc when he was grass tracking? Sure we did with theo in the past too. People will no doubt know my views on the rider whose missing but say no more on that.

So if Starkey hadn't been released Berwick would've had to use Blair or crang at no.1?

Don't think it anything on Paul being released ? He in Ipswich team as well still

Says on Berwick site they had to get guest 25% on average under Harris

Also noticed Cook has withdrawn from meeting tonight at Lynn after couple rides so maybe would been missing Saturday 

Just now, Spittaler said:

Don't think it anything on Paul being released ? He in Ipswich team as well still

Says on Berwick site they had to get guest 25% on average under Harris

Also noticed Cook has withdrawn from meeting tonight at Lynn after couple rides so maybe would been missing Saturday 

Ah right so it's the 0.75 rule. Sorry I read somewhere else it was an unattached rider. But yes that doesn't make sense now you mention Ipswich 

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Ah right so it's the 0.75 rule. Sorry I read somewhere else it was an unattached rider. But yes that doesn't make sense now you mention Ipswich 

Yes think we both right !  Need speedway degree

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Taking Berwick’s points off forNewcastle home win and Birmingham’s win last night means Bandits are bottom does it not?

That was posted before Birminghams win but looks like it.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Yeah, the plot thins.....

A bit.

• Like 1

Cookie withdrawn tonight,pity we couldn't use Spud.

Edited by Bandit59

I hope nobody is missing the irony of the fact that Berwick are being refused to have a guest for Chris Harris when Chris Harris has guested for virtually every team up and down the Country.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

So Berwick book a guest a booking that's no doubt sanctioned by the authorities to be told a few days before the meeting that the guest cannot ride.

That's an absolute joke of an organisation 

Under this current chairman joke is as good a word as any. 

• Like 3

I will let someone else count, but I think Bomber has guested more times than he has ridden for Berwick this season,not a criticism got to earn when you can nowadays.