British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

BERWICK v SCUNTHORPE (June 25th - 7pm) Championship

54 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

I will let someone else count, but I think Bomber has guested more times than he has ridden for Berwick this season,not a criticism got to earn when you can nowadays.

Oxfords  Rider of the Month:D:D

• Haha 2

Starke instead of cook on Saturday, seems a bit of a joke from the powers that be 

12 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

So Berwick book a guest a booking that's no doubt sanctioned by the authorities to be told a few days before the meeting that the guest cannot ride.

That's an absolute joke of an organisation 

An absolute pi#s take 

1 hour ago, Bandit59 said:

I will let someone else count, but I think Bomber has guested more times than he has ridden for Berwick this season,not a criticism got to earn when you can nowadays.

So nearly

Berwick appearances  11

Guest appearances 10

http://www.gbspeedway.com/2022/ridercareer.php?mc1=s&mc2=rc&mc3=x&mc4=x&name=Chris Harris

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I think the issue falls under the grading of the meetings. Previous one was World Longtrack qualifier this weekend its a Euro Grasstrack qualifier. (If it makes Berwick fans feel any better he should comfortably get through this round so there will be a semi final ahead but at least the final is in the UK)

3 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

I think the issue falls under the grading of the meetings. Previous one was World Longtrack qualifier this weekend its a Euro Grasstrack qualifier. (If it makes Berwick fans feel any better he should comfortably get through this round so there will be a semi final ahead but at least the final is in the UK)

Is Jake Mulford racing in the same meeting?

See he races for the colts and is missing tonight (according to Berwick website). Hope for his r/r rides they only get 75% of his average.

If you add the 2 premiership guest bookings in arnieg then that would be 12 guest bookings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gambo95 said:

Is Jake Mulford racing in the same meeting?

See he races for the colts and is missing tonight (according to Berwick website). Hope for his r/r rides they only get 75% of his average.

If you add the 2 premiership guest bookings in arnieg then that would be 12 guest bookings.

Think he is.

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Oxfords  Rider of the Month:D:D

Oxford rider of the week Spud

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bandit59 said:

Not knocking the rider but the Chris Harris guesting situation is probably a prime example among many prime examples as to why speedway isn't taking very seriously anymore.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, penchev said:

Starke instead of cook on Saturday, seems a bit of a joke from the powers that be 

It didn’t have to be Starke.There are others ,maybe unavailable.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Oxford rider of the week Spud

aye he has done well

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

It didn’t have to be Starke.There are others ,maybe unavailable.

Only other fixture sat is Leicester v Birmingham, so rider availability can’t be an issue ?

20 minutes ago, screm said:

Not knocking the rider but the Chris Harris guesting situation is probably a prime example among many prime examples as to why speedway isn't taking very seriously anymore.

You may be on to something there...:D

Fortunately the way it is going it wont be too long before there are more riders than team places, meaning guests will be a thing of the past.. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, penchev said:

Only other fixture sat is Leicester v Birmingham, so rider availability can’t be an issue ?

If you read What Flint says on Website they had to choose someone .25% below Harris and they went for Starke.That’s how it reads to me.