British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

BERWICK v SCUNTHORPE (June 25th - 7pm) Championship

3 minutes ago, scunny1 said:

Current rain radar looks  heavy over Berwick way.:(

It is.. plus thunder and lightning too! 

Gave up in the end, I did go up to the turnstiles but when the thunder and lightening started that was it. So home now, whisky poured and SGP on.

Winning without even trying showing God was shining(well not quite, on you tonight.:shock: It could have been an interesting meeting, especially with our poor away form & you suffering from not having a proper no1.:wink: B) Just shows the lack of confidence in the rest of the team. :unsure: :wub:

I blame Chris Harris and his rain dance in Denmark.

• Haha 2

Looking at where our weather comes from, give it another half an hour and the sun will be beating down.:blink:

Not happy paid to watch it on BSN tonight ,first time I’ve used this 

do I get refunded , chose another match or get to watch the rescheduled match in the future

8 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

do I get refunded , chose another match or get to watch the rescheduled match in the future

Automatically refunded according to their FP post 

8 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

We are very sorry to announce that todays live-stream from Berwick has been postponed. All individual match purchases will automatically be refunded. This fixture will be replaced with another from Berwick - an announcement will be made soon.

Taken from BSN twitter page

No one can argue with that, it’s a proper rain off, unlike the fake offs that some promoters mentioning no names (cough Godfrey) always con the paying public with.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, marko said:

No one can argue with that, it’s a proper rain off, unlike the fake offs that some promoters mentioning no names (cough Godfrey) always con the paying public with.

Berwick do everything by the book.;)

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, marko said:

Really? The rain offs at the EWR have all been vindicated by the locals. If you want to travel and don't heed the forecasts or look at websites to check events are on, then reap what you sow. I get it you are another Godfrey key board hater, but if you actually talk to the guy he is a proper speedway fan and wears his heart on his sleeve. It will be interesting if any other promotor puts their head above the parapet and takes on the poison chalice Chairman's job.

• Like 4

Driving home after the rain-off.

15 miles south of Berwick it was bone dry with blazing sunshine.

• Like 1

Gutted we didn't get the chance to get of the bottom of the league lol